BY GENERIC

Equate Beauty Refreshing Apricot Scrub helps you reveal soft, healthy, more-radiant skin. It gently removes dull, dead skin cells with the aid of natural exfoliants. It is soothing and invigorating to skin. This natural exfoliating scrub is... see more...

• This has a familiar smell to it like a household cleaner, but I c...1 Answers
Kenna A.
Yakima
As facial scrubs go , this one is good . It’s not amazing or anything but will get the job done . It cleans your face and leaves it polished and besides that prevents it from future breakouts if used continuously . Big recommendation plus is not expensive can be found at your local department store or drugstore
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I just got this the other day ! It’s $1.97 and it’s like a sweet fruity smell! It’s got scrubby beads in it that exfoliate and make your skin feel so soft ! It’s helped my face over night! I’d recommend this all day everyday! It’s affordable and it works guys !!
Zoë L.
Great for glowing skin. Even if you have sensitive skin, this scrub is good for acne and renewing your skin. I️ like to use it in the shower and let the steam work it’s magic with the creamy consistency of the product. My face is always so smooth after.
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Jct, VA
Oil free scrub! It’s amazing I’ve seen my pores minimize so much since I’ve started using this product, it can be a little harsh if you rub too hard. It’s all natural products and it’s very inexpensive. I definitely recommend you give it a try!
Elisha R.
Davenport, FL
I personally did not love this. It did not exfoliate my skin at all and left an oily residue all over my face. Although it did not work wonders for my acne, skin, or oily complexion, I would recommend this for someone who can deal with the abrasive beads.
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
I have 2 weeks try this scrub its good but no super good. Dont like so mucho the smell. Bus i feel my sKin really fresh when i use. Equate Beauty Refreshing Apricot Scrub, 6 oz
Dulce_Pecado_Makeup R.
Norwalk
Absolutely love this product! I use it about twice a week and it's so gentle on the face! Very effective if you have sensitive skin. Literally every time I go to Walmart I buy a lot
Lilly H.
Omaha
I have been using this scrub for a little over a month, and I am in love with it! I have pretty acne-prone skin, so I use this every night and moisturize afterwards, and it seems to be working very well, because my acne is clearing up a lot.

The product itself is invigorating. It is abrasive, so it might be rough for sensitive skin, but it always leaves my skin feeling smoother and more settled. I don't mind the smell at all, either. The price is incredibly good because the product lasts a long time and really does what it's supposed to. I would completely recommend it to anyone who asked.
Clarissa S.
Danville, KY
I love this product! It's very inexpensive which is good for a gal on a budget. I have dry skin and this product helps me have healthier looking skin. You only need to use it 3-4 times a week. I use it with my makeup remover and my skin instantly feels better. I love you you can feel the beads cleansing. The smell is really great too!
Katie S.
This scrub gets the job done! It was not harsh on my skin, but you can definitely tell that it is a scrub. It left my face feeling very clean and refreshed. This was my first time buying this product and I would certainly recommend it to others, especially with the price being about half of the price for comparable name brand products.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This has a familiar smell to it like a household cleaner, but I can't think of what. What does the smell remind you of?