BY GENERIC

Equate Beauty Refreshing Apricot Scrub helps you reveal soft, healthy, more-radiant skin. It gently removes dull, dead skin cells with the aid of natural exfoliants. It is soothing and invigorating to skin. This natural exfoliating scrub is... see more...

• This has a familiar smell to it like a household cleaner, but I c...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a very abrasive scrub. It is great for occasional use (I use it once a week) and it is great at making my skin feel softer and smoothr. I personally don't like the smell and I don't think it smells like apricot, but it isn't awful. I don't think it is very "refreshing"....if you're looking for a "refreshing" scrub, I recommend the Morning Burst line from Clean and Clear. I have used this scrub on both my face and my body, and I honestly don't love it. Don't get me wrong, for being only $1.97 it is a great scrub to have around for days when you need a really abrasive, exfoliating scrub, but I don't think it is a must-have product. I don't recommend it for daily use.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
I love this cleanser, it's great for acne prone skin and does exactly what it promises. It's very affordable and the packaging is very practical. I use this product first in my skin care regimen. After I use this I apply a gentle mask, remove the mask after about 20 mins then apply rose water/glycerin as a toner. It does a great job as a cleanser/scrub. I wouldn't use this daily just because it's a scrub but it's ok to use ever other day or 3-4 times a week.
Norah E.
Norah E.
My face has mixed skin; it can be dry and oily both at the same time.
When I was a teen, I had lots of pimples and blackheads up until I discovered this.
The scrub is very soft and special for delicate skin and has keep my face clean dyr8ng the last 20 years. No more pimples nor redness.
I use it every day while taking a shower.
Highly recommended.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Very rough but it is free from parabens and sulfate as well as oil free and dermatologist tested. The Equate brand is ONLY 1.97 and is 6 ozs which will last you forever cause you obly need a tiny amount. A must for dry skin followed by a great MOISTURIZER. Skin feels so clean and smells amazing. Would recommend as long as isn't used very often.
Jazmyne W.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Bought it because I ran out of my usual and the store wasn't stocked. Used it for a week and my face broke out. Super harsh and now I have most of the bottle just going to waste. Defiantly needs improvement to the formula.
Juliette M.
Juliette M.
Ballston Spa, NY
I love this face wah! I have used it for 10 years. It has always been my favorite cleanswr, making my face feel soft and beautiful. It is a great option next to the St. Ives formula! Just a bit cheaper and same result.
Becky O.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I think this is great for the price! Leaves your skin smooth and clean. Has a nice clean citrusy scent just like the well known brand. Packaging isn't anything to rave about, but the price is great! Can't go wrong !
Makasha D.
Makasha D.
Hampton, GA
I've been using apricot scrubs since college... 20 years ago. YIKES!

I only use it once a week but my face glows. The only downside is the product is kind of messy so I use make up wipes to remove it.
A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
So i am really a big fan if this face scrub. It works really great for me. Its six dollars at walmart and it is really good for taking off makeup and hydrating your skin if you have dry skin
Allison C.
Allison C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how this facial scrub leave your so smooth
Once I take off my makeup I scrub my face with this and it leaves it feeling really soft you won't regret it!
Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This has a familiar smell to it like a household cleaner, but I can't think of what. What does the smell remind you of?