BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEquate
Beauty Premium Teeth Whitening Strips, 14-Day Treatment

Equate Beauty Premium Teeth Whitening Strips, 14-Day Treatment

by Equate

The Equate Beauty Premium Whitening Strips are made with the same, enamel-safe ingredients that dentists use to professionally whiten your teeth. So, why pay for pricey tooth-whitening procedures at the dentist when you can nab this amazing, over-the-counter teeth-whitening kit instead? These deluxe whitening strips feature a proven, EasyFit design which provides you with a comfortable fit, excellent overall adhesion, and quick-and-easy application to add convenience to your routine. Also, with their slip-free, Dry Touch formula, it'll be a breeze to achieve your whitest white results yet! This 14-day teeth-whitening order includes 28 total strips: 14 for your upper row of teeth, and 14 for your lower row of teeth. Take your smile to the next level with these Equate Beauty Premium Whitening Strips! Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family's needs with confidence. Equate Beauty Premium Whitening Strips, 14 Treatments:

Result Time: 30 min

Assembled Product Weight: 0.15 lbs

Is Travel Size: Y

Gender: Unisex

Recommended Use: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use on children under the age of 12. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes.Equate Whitening Strips will whiten only natural teeth. They will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures. Do not use with dental braces. If you have dental work on the teeth to be treated, consult your dentist before use. This product should not harm most dental work. Some people may experience tooth or gum sensitivity when using whitening products. This condition is temporary and not harmful. Store in a dry, cool place. See insert for details.

Piece Count: 28

Ingredients: PVP, Water, PEG-8, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Disodium EDTA, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Hydroxide.

Compare to Crest 3D White No Slip Whitestrips*, Glamorous White; An easy, effective at-home teeth-whitening kit; Strips provide excellent adhesion for both upper and lower teeth; Made with an enamel-safe formula and form-fitting technology to provide the glamorous, whitest white results your teeth deserve; Each order includes a total of 28 strips for 14 EasyFit treatments (14 upper strips, 14 lower strips); Instructed use - 30-minute treatment once a day for 14 days; An overall professional and affordable teeth-whitening experience for right at home!

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.60 x 4.50 x 6.25 Inches

Active Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate >1% Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate >1% Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid. >1%

Is Portable: Yes

Form: Strips

Count: 14

Capacity: 28 strips

Is Disposable: Y

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Beauty Premium Teeth Whitening Strips, 14-Day Treatment!
Mandy T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Equate Beauty Premium Teeth Whitening Strips, 14-Day Treatment uploaded by Mandy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best best best whitening strips. Noticeably whiter after 5-7 days. Teeth do get a little sensitive, but that’s to be expected. Easy to use. Don’t taste bad. Worth every penny.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Equate Beauty Premium Teeth Whitening Strips, 14-Day Treatment uploaded by Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to try out whitening strips for the first time. I saw this was only 15 for a 14 day pack. The directions were simple and easy to use. I just wrapped the strip around my teeth, sat for thirty minutes, and peeled the wrap off. It didn’t hurt my teeth, and I have super sensitive teeth. As you can see, I also don’t have the straightest smile, but I was able to still able to wrap around all my teeth. I noticed a huge difference and it’s only been one day. I just didn’t like how it left stickiness on my teeth after removing the wrap.

Looking for your answer?