Equate Beauty Premium Cotton Squares, 160 count uploaded by Erin M.Equate Beauty Premium Cotton Squares, 160 count uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GENERIC

Equate Beauty Premium Facial Cotton Square Cotton is reinforced with an extra-strong layer of cotton and embossed to create a durable, lint-free cotton pad. This premium technology provides the feel of luxury in an absorbent, incredibly strong pad.... see more...

Equate Beauty Premium Cotton Squares, 160 count
These cotton squares are very soft and don't fall apart easily. They're absorbent and have a little bit of texture to them. They don't shred when you apply things with them. Whenever I apply rubbing alcohol I do it with these cotton squares. You get a lot in a package so they last awhile.
Brandy D.
These are my preferred cotton squares for removing makeup it quick touch ups. They seem to be nice and smooth and if good quality cotton. They are always a good value. And readily available at most drugstores and supermarkets! They are a staple at my house.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This product does it's job of soaking up my skin care products and evenly distributing them on my face. The cotton does not crumble or come off easily like other cotton pads that I have used in the past. The only issue I have with these is that the edges are a little rough, so be sure not to rub the edges in your face. Otherwise, great product in ever other way!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
These are fantastic cotton pads. They are a little thin, but still hold a fantastic amount of product. I like that they are square because they feel bigger than circles. I will continue to repurchase these.
Yosha D.
NEW LONDON, CT
I use this for removing my makeup with the garnier micellar cleansing water and it is really gentle on my skin.

Kohl's