Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have dry skin with clogged pores and every now and then I'll get a pimple or 2. I use these as a part of my skin care routine to keep any acne at bay. So far they've worked really well and I've been using them for about 2 months now. They're truly excellent for removing makeup. It looks like if you have any kind of skin sensitivities these might not be for you. I personally haven't experienced the burning eyes, etc but I'm smart enough to know I don't have sensitive skin and that every person is different.