BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes: 40 sheets With 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract For acne-prone skin Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does anyone else use these to remove eye makeup? That's what I bo...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, is it good for all skin types? 5 Answers
Hannah K.
I have slightly mixed feelings on this product.

Let me start out with the good:
This product is very reasonably priced in comparison to the Neutrogena pink grapefruit towelettes (when I bought it there were almost twice as many for around half the price). This works extremely well at taking off my make up. If you take the time, it will remove waterproof mascara.

Now to move to the bad:
When trying to remove tougher makeup (ex: waterproof mascara) this product started to dry out my combination skin. My eyelids  were especially dried out. Another issue I had was with the packaging. I had this product in my suitcase white traveling and somehow it was cup/ripped open. I was concerned that the towelettes would dry out due to the rip, but so far, they have fine.

Overall, I would say this is an incredible product for the price you pay. It is a great dupe and worth every penny. For now, I will continue to buy this product.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have dry skin with clogged pores and every now and then I'll get a pimple or 2. I use these as a part of my skin care routine to keep any acne at bay. So far they've worked really well and I've been using them for about 2 months now. They're truly excellent for removing makeup. It looks like if you have any kind of skin sensitivities these might not be for you. I personally haven't experienced the burning eyes, etc but I'm smart enough to know I don't have sensitive skin and that every person is different.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
If you’re a fan of the ones like this from Neutrogena then you will love these! I prefer these over those because the packaging and the price are so much better; and the wipes work just the same! Love these especially for my combo skin.
Slayahontas S.
Equate Beauty Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes, 40 sheets these are very affordable makeup remover wipes and to me, they are the exact same as the neutrogena ones. I do not recommend these if you have sensitive skin or fruit allergies, obviously.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'm sure these can't be that different from the Neutrogena ones that these are trying to replicate. The smell is refreshing and pleasant. These are definitely not meant to remove make up and don't even think about using these around your eyes unless you want them to sting and burn your eyes and the delicate skin surrounding them. These are good for an extra step to clean skin, prevent or banish acne and blemishes, and to refresh oily skin.
Stacy M.
As soon as I opened the package I was disappointed. They don't smell anything like grapefruit - never mind citrus, if anything they kind of smell more like Lysol. I think this is a 'get what you paid for' kind of thing. I highly recommend spending a little bit extra and purchasing a higher quality product.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
I will 10000 times over recommend THESE over the NEUTROGENA version!! These cleanse my face, remove face AND eye makeup, and help with my breakouts! I wash my face with water if I have time but in a flash, these are amazing for on the go. The Neutrogena version left my face sticky, and my eyes burning, and they're way too strong. Save your money and buy generic on these, your skin will thank you!
Regina F.
Deer Park , TX
These wipes are awesome! They work great for taking off any makeup and cleaning your face and leaving you with a clean canvas! They remove any dirt and oil off your face while helping with any breakouts! These are great for oil and acne prone skin! The towelettes are a big size and very damp, and the packaging is perfect so they don't dry out!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
DO NOT GO NEAR THESE! I got them at Walmart because they were inexpensive and when I used them they gave me a pretty bad burn on my face. I have giant gashes in my face from this. It burns and it's horrible.
Ashley C.
Pretty disappointed in these towelettes. I got them because of the price, and from the get- go, no good. When I tried them for the first time, my skin BURNED, I mean I thought my face was on fire. For a short amount of time it turned red, too. I thought maybe since this was the first time I was introducing grapefruit to my skin, it just didn't agree. Every subsequent use, same exact thing, red skin on fire. I don't know if it's a case of "you get what you pay for" or what, but these may not be best for someone who has sensitive my skin. Now, on the plus side, they're soft, smell good, and cleaned my skin very well, left behind no traces of makeup & my skin was left feeling smooth and clean (even if it was red & on fire) and very dry & tight. The snap closure on the package is a plus, to keep them from drying out.
N. Y.
I have sensitive skin, is it good for all skin types?
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
Does anyone else use these to remove eye makeup? That's what I bought them for.