BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes: 40 sheets With 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract For acne-prone skin Dermatologist tested see more...

• Does anyone else use these to remove eye makeup? That's what I bo...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, is it good for all skin types? 5 Answers
Shari R.
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
These are good for the price and get your makeup off. But like everyone has stated previously, they sting your eyes and leave your skin feeling sticky and tight. I love the grapefruit scent and that it dries out my oily skin. I just rinse it off my face and apply a moisturizer. Not a big deal. I think I may splurge next time and get the Neutrogena brand towelettes.
Kyleigh H.
Kyleigh H.
I love these! Not only are they cheap but they take off even the best water proof makeup! They also feel so refresh and toning to my skin! These are one of the few wipes that have actually helped clear my skin instead of breaking it out! 100% recommend!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Dallas, TX
These cleansing towelettes are very cheap! They help so much and also remove makeup! They clear all the nasty stuff of your face after going places like a school. I love these! They also have a face scrub if that if what you would prefer better!!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
This is the worst one of this brand for your skin, it dried mine out and I have combination skin! The smell is great, but it burned my eyes, I would just touch or run my eye and they would sting and burn! Worst product!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
DO NOT GO NEAR THESE! I got them at Walmart because they were inexpensive and when I used them they gave me a pretty bad burn on my face. I have giant gashes in my face from this. It burns and it's horrible.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love these towelettes ! They work so great to remove makeup and they last a long time and 40 are included in one packet which I think is enough and I like how they smell
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
I will not be purchasing these again. they make my eyes burn very badly and my skin very sticky. they also don't remove my makeup very well.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
It smells great but not a good oil diminishing product. It does leave my face soft but the purpose doesn't really help.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
These are a great race cleansing wipes!! I bought mine from Walmart for cheap and they lasted a while
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I have slightly mixed feelings on this product.

Let me start out with the good:
This product is very reasonably priced in comparison to the Neutrogena pink grapefruit towelettes (when I bought it there were almost twice as many for around half the price). This works extremely well at taking off my make up. If you take the time, it will remove waterproof mascara.

Now to move to the bad:
When trying to remove tougher makeup (ex: waterproof mascara) this product started to dry out my combination skin. My eyelids  were especially dried out. Another issue I had was with the packaging. I had this product in my suitcase white traveling and somehow it was cup/ripped open. I was concerned that the towelettes would dry out due to the rip, but so far, they have fine.

Overall, I would say this is an incredible product for the price you pay. It is a great dupe and worth every penny. For now, I will continue to buy this product.
N. Y.
N. Y.
I have sensitive skin, is it good for all skin types?
Kim O.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
Does anyone else use these to remove eye makeup? That's what I bought them for.