BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Pink Grapefruit Foaming Acne Scrub: Helps fight breakouts With naturally derived grapefruit extract Oil-free acne scrub Contains non-polyethylene beads see more...

• Does this dry out your face??? 6 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Do you use this product every day? Or is it drying on the...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this acne scrub!!!! It feels great on my sensitive skin and I love the scent of it!!! It keeps my pores open and clean" in 5 reviews
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I noticed that I was starting to break out, so I decided I needed to get a good face wash. I went to Walmart and started to reach for the neutrogena grapefruit scrub which is like 7+ dollars, when I saw the equate one right next to it for a fraction of the cost. Of course I completely forgot about the more expensive one and grabbed this one. Now I have used the more expensive one in the past, and this one is literally the EXACT SAME THING but significantly cheaper! I love it. It cleared my face up after just a couple washes. I will never go back to the other kind and will continue to purchase this one.
Stephanie P.
Haines City, FL
Been struggling with adult acne for few months now I had no idea what to use or do since I never had skin problems until I turned 28th that's when my skin crashed even though I still followed my nigh routine and had all makeup tools clean as always even though I don't wear it as often. Looking for another brand not this I accidentally picked this one up and to be honest I'm glad I did after I added this to my night routine my skin has cleared only scars are left behind. Again this might not work for everyone but I would recommend it for that pesky adult acne.
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
I have never had extremely bad acne, but I do have breakouts occasionally. My go to face wash is equate pink grapefruit foaming acne scrub. It really helps prevent/fight my acne breakouts. I can definitely tell the difference if I skip just a day without using it. The smell is absolutely amazing, and honestly one of the main reasons I originally bought this product. While I have never used the Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub it is compared too, I can definitely confirm this one works, and the price is a lot better!
member-faee4
This face wash is just as good if not better than the neutrogena grapefruit foaming wash! I bought both products and used them both every other day to see which one I liked better, and I'd have to say they are both great! The neutrogena face scrub has more of the little pink beads in the wash, but what I liked most about the equate foaming scrub was that it produced more of a foam on my face when I washed it! So I highly recommend it!
Kayla M.
Missouri
This product helps me clear up acne really fast. It smells great and is a great exfoliate. I use it morning and night. It can be drying so I follow with a good moisturizer. Since using this product acne hasn’t been an issue.
Alyson E.
Sachse, TX
This is just as good as the Neutrogena name brand,  but for far less money. I love the little exfoliating beads in it. They can double up as a great way to exfoliate your lips! This is a great buy. It’s always in my shower.
Lorelei A.
Woodland
This product is similar to the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Foaming Scrub, but at a lower price! It works within 2-3 days and I love it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with acne.
edis c.
West New York, NJ
It's the same thing as the Neutrogena foaming face scrub smells exactly the same and when I went to the store then looked at the ingredients of this equate Beauty one and the back of the Neutrogena one they are the same it makes my face just so fresh and so soft I have dry skin so I might not repurchase because afterwards I use it my face feels really dry and tight but for somebody with greasy or combination skin this will definitely work for you and it's a really nice dupe of the Neutrogena one
Sarah P.
saint louis
I live this product it has helped get rid of and keep my acne away. It has also helped with my dark spots and acne scars! The smell of this product is great, and I would definitely regiment of you have acne prone skin like mine.
〽️aria  .
New Albany
My face breaks out when I use lots of makeup but this helps so much!I don’t break out bad and that’s why it helps so much.If you do break out bad,I recommend you using another higher product
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Do you use this product every day? Or is it drying on the skin?
Vanessa S.
Avondale, Az
Does this dry out your face???
Kendall K.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?