BY EQUATE

• Do you use this product every day? Or is it drying on the skin?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I noticed that I was starting to break out, so I decided I needed to get a good face wash. I went to Walmart and started to reach for the neutrogena grapefruit scrub which is like 7+ dollars, when I saw the equate one right next to it for a fraction of the cost. Of course I completely forgot about the more expensive one and grabbed this one. Now I have used the more expensive one in the past, and this one is literally the EXACT SAME THING but significantly cheaper! I love it. It cleared my face up after just a couple washes. I will never go back to the other kind and will continue to purchase this one.
edis c.
West New York, NJ
It's the same thing as the Neutrogena foaming face scrub smells exactly the same and when I went to the store then looked at the ingredients of this equate Beauty one and the back of the Neutrogena one they are the same it makes my face just so fresh and so soft I have dry skin so I might not repurchase because afterwards I use it my face feels really dry and tight but for somebody with greasy or combination skin this will definitely work for you and it's a really nice dupe of the Neutrogena one
Stephanie P.
Haines City, FL
Been struggling with adult acne for few months now I had no idea what to use or do since I never had skin problems until I turned 28th that's when my skin crashed even though I still followed my nigh routine and had all makeup tools clean as always even though I don't wear it as often. Looking for another brand not this I accidentally picked this one up and to be honest I'm glad I did after I added this to my night routine my skin has cleared only scars are left behind. Again this might not work for everyone but I would recommend it for that pesky adult acne.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love this product! First of all for the price you can't beat it! Second it is great on my combination skin. I'm very dry and my T-Zone especially in the winter and this product is great it exfoliates my skin without over-drying.
Alyson E.
Sachse, TX
This is just as good as the Neutrogena name brand,  but for far less money. I love the little exfoliating beads in it. They can double up as a great way to exfoliate your lips! This is a great buy. It’s always in my shower.
Joanie P.
Flemingsburg
I use this twice a day, and you can tell I huge difference in my face! Whatever you do don't go a couple days with out it. My face has broken out when I stopped for a couple days due to being sick. Now I'm back on track and my face never felt so great!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I honestly didn't really like this the beads in it I really really big so they kind of are scratchy and I don't really suds up or anything it does make your skin feel clean but I don't really like the feel of the scratchiness of the beads I wouldn't recommend it is affordable at Walmart but I wouldn't recommend personally
Juliana S.
Olathe
Feels really nice but did nothing for my acne which has been a problem. Smells really nice and feels really nice on my face. Perfect to use in the shower. The foaming aspect is very relaxing as well.
Iciar S.
Lithia , FL
I'm in love with this exfoliant removes all the oil and grease from my face and I have a lot of acne so it's great for my skin. It's an imitation of the Neutrogena exfoliator that only costs half. It cost me $ 5
Aislin T.
I bought this because it said it could be compared to the neutrogena one and it was less expensive. I found this product's microbeads ineffective because it doesn't exfoliate my skin at all. However, I found that the salicylic acid made my skin sensitive, irritated and dry. I would use this product twice a day but because of the dryness and irritation I now use it every other day and I use a gentle cleanser the other days. Either way, I have yet to notice any difference regarding my breakouts. I wouldn't recommend this if you have already dry or sensitive skin, or if you want to see a difference regarding breakouts. Instead invest one name brand product.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Do you use this product every day? Or is it drying on the skin?
Vanessa S.
Avondale, Az
Does this dry out your face???
Kendall K.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?