BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Peppermint & Vitamin E Lip Balm is 100% natural lip balm that soothes and moisturizes dry lips on contact. Electrify your senses with our best lip balm blend of peppermint and vitamin E while you hydrate and protect uncomfortable lips.... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary Ellen V.
Saint Louis , MO
this stuff works amazing just as good as Burts bees. I use it during the winter seasons especially. the type i purchased was the coconut and pear. for a little less than 2 dollars it is definetly a great price!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This was a surprisingly good product! It glides on smoothly, is an excellent price point and the peppermint is so soothing for my lips. I bought it at a Walmart market; I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to get a good lip balm and is working on a budget.
Carmela C.
I haven't tried this brand of lip balm before, but I have just purchased the coconut and pear lip balm from Walmart. I love that it's all natural and has similarity to the Burt's Bees lip balm! It's only $1.97 and it's a good buy 👌
Rachelle J.
Shelton
This is the lip balm I keep in my vest pocket at work. Keeps my lips smiling at the customers!
Yesenia A.
Good! I used this and my lips were popping after. I tend to get dry lips and this helped me