Equate Beauty Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 60 sheets uploaded by Iciar S.Equate Beauty Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 60 sheets uploaded by Ana M.

BY EQUATE

Ana M.
I just bought this wipes at Walmart. And I thought I should give this a try. And well they are ok not so good as the Neutrogena wipes... the smell of this wipes are ok. But i don't know if I'm allergic to this wipes but ever time I use them it makes my eyes cry! And irritated.. they are affordable but I would not buy again... and I really don't recommend them.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
I do not like these at all. The package I bought, all of the wipes are almost completely dry. To take off my makeup, I have to wet each towelette, and then I have to aggressively scrub my face.

Even after using these, my face still doesn't feel clean. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Iciar S.
Lithia , FL
These wipes are fine but the neutrogena are much better. They are not very effective but they do something. They are cheap I buy them in Jc Penny's and in Wallmart, but while I can buy the neutropena I will not buy them
Laura S.
Arab
These are so perfect for those nights when you're so tired. Just wipe and done. They are effective and cheap! It's ridiculous to spend more money for name brand when there is no difference.
Bobi M.
I love these for removing makeup. They are inexpensive dupes for the Ponds original Fresh Wet towelettes. I picked these up at Walmart and you can just buy refills for the box too.
Deena A.
I usually don't like to use face wipes to take off my makeup because I feel that it leaves too much dirt on the skin as opposed to using a regular facial wash, but these are very convenient after a long night out. They are affordable and take off the makeup pretty well. What I really love about these cleansing towelettes is the tub that it comes in. This is awesome because not only do you have extra storage but you only have to buy refills and the tub keeps the towelettes more fresh. This is definitely great if you are looking for a quick way to remove your makeup.
María O.
It does helps with cleaning my makeup but it makes my skin a littler greasy otherwise its good for the price