BY EQUATE

Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Whenever I don't feel like washing my facial skin or just want to refresh from the hot summer days I use these. Cleansing towelettes have been a must have staple to keep in my collection. I really like these for the price, the texture is nice to grip all the grime off of my facial skin, and when I get to feel like being lazy these even take off my mascara. I even use em after I use a toner and moisturizer so I don't have breakouts from using to much of any products. Wipes off excessive amounts of make-up that I have accured on my finger tips during application. If you haven't tried I highly recommend you go out and get these. Their even compared to pond's orginal fresh wet cleansing towelettes. And has vitimin E what more could you ask for when you get bang for your buck at less than $2 a pack while shopping at Wal-Mart.
Anastacia C.
I use this product in the morning and in the night. In the morning to remove any oil from my face and feel refreshed and in the night to remove my make up. I will say this product does the job in removing my makeup. The only thing I dislike is that sometimes it stings. I don't know if it is just because of my face sensitivity or if others have also felt this. Even so, I continue to use this product because I really like how it completely wipes everything off without difficulty. I buy it in the twin pack size which comes with 60 to 70 wet towelettes in each pack so they last me about 3 to 4 months and it is only about 5 to 6 dollars which makes it really affordable.
Jacqueline D.
San Antonio , TX
Affordable. And they work great! My skin is usually sensitive but they didn't bother my skin at all. I'm oily. They take off all the make up first try. I was impressed since it's Walmart brand. I would buy again.
Tera S.
Ironton
Equate wet cleansing towelettes are pretty good to be cheap. They last fairly long. I use them a lot so they don't last me very long. I bought them at Walmart. Yes I would buy them again bc there so cheap lol
Belle S.
These might be a cheap brand but it does the job!! I can cake my face all I want and I know these wipes have my back lol Halloween makeup too!! Didn’t think it was that good but it is great!!! Love this product!!!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
These are very gentle wipes. I have been using them every night to remove my makeup. They are not the best for removing waterproof makeup, but they're pretty good at removing everything else. They don't irritate my eyes, which most makeup wipes do. One of the main things I don't like about these wipes is that the wipes on the top are always dry and the wipes on the bottom are too wet, and I understand why that happens but it's still annoying. I'm also not the biggest fan of textured wipes because I find that they don't cling to mascara as well as non textured wipes. I don't hate these wipes, they're just nothing special.
Sovanny D.
The product is really good it has 15 wipes that has vitamin E in it in at the travel size and it smells like cucumbers its very small so you can take anywhere you wanna travel it's easy obviously and has these little circles on the wipes which is looks kind of satisfying oh yeah it doesn't take that long to remove it takes about like 30 seconds I believe
Cinthia R.
Section, AL
This cleansing towelettes have been my best friends on the go for over a year now. Great size for travel and they work great! I not only use them to remove makeup buy to clean my face if it's getting oily.
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
The minute I started wiping off my makeup with these wipes I knew they were great! They instantly took off loads of my makeup (I wear a lot) and I only needed one wipe. The only thing I don't like is it felt like it was burning my eye a little.
Breanna E.
Rogers, AR
These are a cheap way out. They work great when their newish, but they dry out rather fast. They aren't wet enough so the exfoliating bumps on the wipes can make your skin kinda raw. And you really have to work to get eye liner and mascara off.