BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes: 40 sheets*NEW_LINE* Gently dissolves all makeup*NEW_LINE* Even removes waterproof mascara*NEW_LINE* Ultra-soft cloths with relaxing aroma*NEW_LINE* Alcohol free*NEW_LINE* Compare to Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes*NEW_LINE* Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin; safe for use around eye area and for contact lens wearers; ophthalmologist, dermatologist, and allergy tested*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Does it burn your eyes? đź‘€3 Answers
  • I just purchased these butbi seen they had a few reviews ...3 Answers
  • Do these remove waterproof mascara easily?4 Answers
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
These are MY FAVORITE makeup remover wipes. I've used other brands and they would irritate my eyes horribly. I gave these a try since they were economical and OMG best ever. They remove all my makeup with just 2 wipes, I can rub my eyes with them and it won't irritate them at all. These are the only ones I buy. Love them.
Claire L.
Arlington, VA
My mom and I used to buy Neutrogena or other name brand make-up remover wipes. One day we thought we'd try the Equate brand, and we never turned back. It has the perfect degree of moisture that I need and my face feels great after I'm done using. They are really soft on your skin! I also use them to take my eye makeup off sometimes and they work like a charm. Not to mention you get a ton of product for the small price you pay.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
These are a great price for the amount u get. The snap lid is a great way to keep the wipes from drying up. I love these. It has an amazing, calming scent. These wipes are nicely saturated and they remove my makeup quicky and easily. After using them, my face feels so fresh and clean. This brand is from walmart. I HIGHLY recommend trying these!
Katie C.
I always buy this brand from Walmart because they are comparable to the Neutrogena ones but for half the price. When I first get the package, the wipes at the top are very dried out because the liquid falls to the bottom. As a result, the wipes at the bottom are too wet and lots of remover ends up getting in my eyes. My eyes and face sting so bad and it sucks that this is marked for sensitive skin.
Aanya G.
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I have been repurchasing and using these for a long time, for the great price and removal of most of the makeup. Granted this doesn't take off every bit of your makeup, you definitely will need to wash your face afterwards to ensure full proper removal, they are a still a great bargain. Love the lid packaging too to keep the wipes fresh.
Sarah O.
Oxford
These have been my favorite makeup wipes for years! My skin isn’t very sensitive but my eye area is. These perfectly remove makeup without harsh smells or a stinging feeling. These are so soothing and they last a long time since I honestly can use one wipe once or twice! This pack of wipes is a great dupe for Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
These do the job and I used these for a very long time. They take your makeup off with no problem! The only reason I am giving them four stars is because when I get near my eyes or take my eye makeup off, they burn my eyes. This brand recently came out with fragrance free makeup remover wipes and I bought those and no longer have that issue! I’d stick with fragrance free.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
I really enjoy these facial wipes, I constantly am repurchasing them. These are the Walmart brand so you can’t get them anywhere else. They are really affordable and I think they do an amazing job at removing makeup. My favorite part is the closure because I think it keeps them extra moist.
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
These makeup removing wipes are my all time favorite! They don’t burn my eyes or anything. They’re softer on the skin and they gently remove all makeup. I’ve bought these wipes twice now and I love them for being super soft. It makes any waterproof makeup come off easily, especially mascara! They have a nice and relaxing scent. I would say that they are better than the neutrogena ones! They’re also very affordable ! You get 80 towelettes for about $5 at Walmart ! I totally recommend Equate Beauty Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes!
Kirsten S.
Baltimore, MD
Love these wipes!! They are excellent for sensitive skin and clean off even stubborn makeup! The reason for the 4 stars is if you are wearing a strong mascara like Lash Paradise it stings your eyes a little but not much!!! I will definitely re-purchase over and over!!! Fabulous price for 40 wipes!! Yes there are 40 wipes in 1 package!!!
Claud D.
Ocala, FL
Do these wipes remove even waterproof mascara without irritating they eye area???
Kelly W.
Do these wipes remove eye makeup really well?
Grace B.
Macon, GA
Who else loves these makeup wipes?! They smell great and are so affordable.
Andrea D.
Do these wipes ever make you break out?
Grace H.
Manchester, NH
I use the equate makeup remover now and really enjoy it. What's the difference between the regular blue package, and this nighttime one?

Walmart