BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Moisturizing Lotion: Helps to replenish skin's moisture barrier For normal to dry skin Non-irritating With ceramides and hyaluronic acid see more...

Shawndra A.
Idaho Falls
This lotion is similar to the Cera Ve moisturizing lotion, but a fraction of the price. It's very lightweight, not greasy at all, and a little goes a long way. However, I have pretty dry skin, and this lotion has some problems for me. It works alright as a general moisturizer post-shave, or on areas that are not overly dry, amd you can use it anywhere as it is very gentle and fragrance free, but on actual dry areas, it actually seems to make it worse instead of helping at all. I've broken out in a few dry rashes across my body from this lotion. Not worth the money...
Amy M.
Lubbock
I think this product works pretty well, although I do wish it was slightly more moisturizing! What I love is how much you get for the price and how long it lasts! I bought it at Walmart for less than $12. Would consider purchasing again.
Ziggy D.
Chula Vista, CA
I needed to buy a lotion and came upon this while shopping at walmart and saw the price which fits my budget. What I liked about this lotion is that it doesn't make you feel greasy. And I liked that it makes you feel fresh.
Mary Kate T.
It works alright. It definitively fits into my budget, and gets the job done. It's the most luxurious of lotions, but my skin is less dry afterwards, so I can't complain.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I do not believe in all Equate products being equal to the major brands, and this product IMO, is a comparable to the major brand of body wash. I don't like it.
haley c.
Pittsburgh , PA
Came across this lotion in Walmart not bad for the price. It does its job and lasts pretty long. I'm not a huge lotion fan but this ones not too bad.
Esra K.
UK
Its not a total miracle but still helps especially if you don't want your hands to feel really greasy .Also its not totally rubbish but i believe you should go for sudocream