BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEquate
Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz

Equate Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz

by Equate

Can you use this on your face? I have super sensitive skin and I just wanna be sure it won’t break me out lol
Is this moisturizer good for really dry skin?
Will this improve with the appearance of applying makeup over dry skin? For example no laugh or wrinkle lines while wearing foundation
Start your review of Equate Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brookelynn  B.
Aransas Pass, TX
Equate Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz uploaded by Brookelynn  B.
This product is amazing. It helps my feet go from dry to smooth. I use it on my feet, hands, and even my husbands feet and hands. Definitely recommend. [product:equate-beauty-moisturizing-cream,-16-oz]
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Equate Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz uploaded by Isabella R.
Hey guys if you are on the hunt for a good and an affordable moisturizer... I GOT YOU COVERED. Not only is this about 8 dollars but I found it in Walmart and it works amazing as a PRIMER! Yess! A primer! Why you ask?? Because it has glycerin. Glycerin has a tacky feel to it so it would help your makeup stick to your face. This is a life saver for all my dry to normal/combination girls out there! My skin is super dry and now it's so much smoother and makeup looks dewy and just really healthy.
Keishla F.
Groton (Connecticut)
Equate Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz uploaded by Keishla F.
It’s make my skin feel freeeeeeeesh!!! I use two times a day, everyday. What did you use?
Tonya T.
Paragould, AR
Way cheaper than the cetaphil and you're pretty much getting the same product! Leaves the skin smooth and refreshed
Kristyn  B.
Oakwood, GA
Purchased at: Kohl's
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. i have horrible dry skin and this stuff works wonders it is so effective so affordable and a little bit goes a long way it makes the bumps on my arms and my legs so smooth and so soft by 100% recommend.
Rachel H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is comparable to cetaphil but for a lower price. I would recommend as it had the same ingredients.
Jen B.
Saint Marys, PA
Best moisturizer ever used!! The other products that I used did not help my dry skin at all. I was even able to use it on my face and it healed my dry face. 10/10 recommend
Shakira B.
Lusby, MD
Equate Beauty Moisturizing Cream, 16 oz uploaded by Shakira B.
This product was created as a dupe for Cetaphil (which I’ve never tried due to how expensive it is). As someone with very dry skin (to the point of having dry patches) I tried it. My skin sucks up all the moisture and is back to being dry within 2 hours. I thought I’d be able to withstand this winter with this product but nope.
Dorian J.
Nutley, NJ
Can not live with out this or Cetaphil. This is the PERFECT dupe!It's a lil cheaper than Cetaphil,its tbe Walmart brand name. So awesome for keeping my skin hydrated all day long!
Allison B.
I just started a very aggressive acne regimen, so my dermatologist suggested I pick up a face cream to make sure my skin doesn't get dry. Every other time I've used harsh acne treatments my skin dries up and nothing will save it. Luckily, I picked this up before starting my treatment and now my skin looks great! It works well in combination with my acne treatment, keeps my skin moisturized, and isn't too heavy to use in the morning. I was worried I would save money only to be disappointed and have to buy the name brand, BOY WAS I WRONG! I've used the Cetaphil cream before (the brand this is supposed to be similar to), however, this works better for me. Cetaphil always burned my face, but this doesn't do that. I think it's more gentle on sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...