BY GENERIC

• I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin,...1 Answers
  • Will this improve with the appearance of applying makeup ...1 Answers
Sarah O.
Oxford
This is okay. I wouldn’t say it compares to the name brands it’s trying to dupe. Love equate but this doesn’t do the trick for me! It’s not very soothing and is somewhat harshly scented. I’m not one who insists on froufrou smelling products but this one smells too chemically for me. A little to harsh and greasy for me! Not a fan.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
Love this cream, definitely a great moisturizer after a good shower. It smells good and it leaves my skin very soft. I love it I feel so clean and fresh after applying this moisturizer. I definitely recommend it for dry skin. Especially during the winter months
Lena C.
By far my favorite moisturizer, very affordable, it doesn’t leave my face grease, so far I rather use this than any high end moisturizer, it’s my everyday, I use it, day and night and it will last me a few months.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is literally the exact same product as the Cetaphil moisturizer. I was told to use Cetaphil by my dermatologist but when I went to Walmart I saw this for cheaper. I compared the ingredients and they are the exact same. They're even in the same packaging, just cheaper. If you want to use the Cetaphil lotion just buy this one instead of paying for a brand name. It works exactly the same because it IS the same. It has lasted me so long I honestly can't even remember when I bought it and I won't be running out any time soon either. Sometimes I use it during the day time but I typically lather my face up with this before bed and I feel super moisturized in the morning.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I used to use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free until I found this right next to it at Walmart! Firstly, it is super affordable! Second, it is just as good as Cetaphils! This cream is perfect for after showers! It absorbs into my skin providing intense moisturization and preventing dry skin! It doesn’t have a scent to it which is great for sensitive skin. This cream dries down relatively fast which is nice cause then getting dressed is easier, haha! Everybody needs to try this out!
Brittany C.
LOVE this cream!!! I use this as a facial and body moisturizer and it works great! Never feels heavy but is very moisturizing for your skin. Doesn't look shiny on your face either so I recommend this to teenager boy patients at work who come in for acne.
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
I get really bad dry skin in the winter and it makes my foundation look awful. This is my go to product to moisturizer my face! It's so cheap and I feel like it's comparable to higher end moisturizers.
Destiny F.
Growing up my dermatologist told me to use Cetaphil products. I use this moisturizing cream because it is cheaper. It's non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores. Works great and keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized during the day.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I know when you hear "generic" you automatically assume it's not as good as the name brand, and I do this as well, but purchase it because it's quite often half the price of the name brand. This is a situation where I was blown away by the generic brand. This cream is so moisturizing and is quite honestly a bit of a miracle cream for me. The formula is just the right thickness and soaks into the skin while leaving a bit on the surface to continue to moisturize. I personally put this on before bed, as a bit of a night cream, since it's too thick for me to wear under makeup, and it works so well. My dry patches disappear overnight and my skin feels so soft in the morning. Definitely check out this product! It's ridiculously cheap, and absolutely amazing!!
Laura V.
Love this product it works as well as the cetaphil one even though I do notice a slight difference in how it leaves the skin feeling after but other than that it's a great dupe I love it and is one of the only products I can say I have to use daily I really love it honestly applying it before your primer and foundation really makes a difference in how your makeup looks...also I have super oily skin and it works great for me even though it says it's for dry skin I think everyone can use it...buy it you won't regret it...I've been using it for 3 months and I just regret not knowing about it sooner
Tanisha J.
Newell, NC
Will this improve with the appearance of applying makeup over dry skin? For example no laugh or wrinkle lines while wearing foundation
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Torrington, CT
I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin, but I also need something that won't break the bank. Is this Equate moisturizing cream a good alternative? Also, I love to use essential oils, particularly organic pure lavender. Would this cream be a good carrier lotion for daily use with lavender oil?
Lexi G.
Michigan
Does this product work well on acne-prone skin?
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Nest moisturizer. Opt out for this instead of the cetaphil, works the same, this one is way cheaper. I totally recommend