BY GENERIC

• Nest moisturizer. Opt out for this instead of the cetaphil, works t...1 Answers
  • I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin, but I als...1 Answers
  • Will this improve with the appearance of applying...Be the first to answer!
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I know when you hear "generic" you automatically assume it's not as good as the name brand, and I do this as well, but purchase it because it's quite often half the price of the name brand. This is a situation where I was blown away by the generic brand. This cream is so moisturizing and is quite honestly a bit of a miracle cream for me. The formula is just the right thickness and soaks into the skin while leaving a bit on the surface to continue to moisturize. I personally put this on before bed, as a bit of a night cream, since it's too thick for me to wear under makeup, and it works so well. My dry patches disappear overnight and my skin feels so soft in the morning. Definitely check out this product! It's ridiculously cheap, and absolutely amazing!!
Laura V.
Laura V.
Love this product it works as well as the cetaphil one even though I do notice a slight difference in how it leaves the skin feeling after but other than that it's a great dupe I love it and is one of the only products I can say I have to use daily I really love it honestly applying it before your primer and foundation really makes a difference in how your makeup looks...also I have super oily skin and it works great for me even though it says it's for dry skin I think everyone can use it...buy it you won't regret it...I've been using it for 3 months and I just regret not knowing about it sooner
Bano B.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This cream really helped moisturize my skin. Before I bought this product I had really dry hands and skin and after I use this for only a week I saw the results! Not just any results for good results. I would really recommend anyone to buy this because it is meant for dry and sensitive skin so it will not irritate your skin.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Albany, GA
If you suffer from dry skin. Then this is a product for you. I often us the product in the morning and at night. I doesn't leave my skin to oily, but makes it feel smooth and more relieved. You can buy it from your local store.
Latasha F.
Latasha F.
Atlanta, GA
OMG! I love the way this makes my skin feel. There is no difference between this one and the real brand, cetephil. I use it before putting on my makeup and also after shower I put over all of my body.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
I love how this product works in my skin!
My skin is very very dry and after 2 months using it my skin it's much better! Is very effective I recommend To all types of skin because it's neutral.
Jaidan K.
Jaidan K.
Carl Junction, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. I have always had problems finding things that will cure my dry skin without making it burn. THIS IS THE ONE. It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
Dorian J.
Dorian J.
Nutley, NJ
Can not live with out this or Cetaphil. This is the PERFECT dupe!It's a lil cheaper than Cetaphil,its tbe Walmart brand name. So awesome for keeping my skin hydrated all day long!

Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this moisturizer when my face really needs some moisture. Its perfect for an evening after wash apply before bed and your face is nice and refresed in the morning!
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
I love this moisturize I use it for both me and my kids it is great and keeps skin moisturized through out the day
Alexi G.
Alexi G.
Snover, MI
Does this product work well on acne-prone skin?
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Nest moisturizer. Opt out for this instead of the cetaphil, works the same, this one is way cheaper. I totally recommend
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Torrington, CT
I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin, but I also need something that won't break the bank. Is this Equate moisturizing cream a good alternative? Also, I love to use essential oils, particularly organic pure lavender. Would this cream be a good carrier lotion for daily use with lavender oil?
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Charlotte, NC
Will this improve with the appearance of applying makeup over dry skin? For example no laugh or wrinkle lines while wearing foundation