BY GENERIC

• Nest moisturizer. Opt out for this instead of the cetaphil, works...1 Answers
  • I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin, but I a...1 Answers
  • Will this improve with the appearance of applying... Be the first to answer!
Shauna B.
Tucson, AZ
This was an absolute life saver. I am on accutane and it is the only thing that helps my skin not peel. It has lasted me 4 months so far and I still have a third left!
Destiny F.
Growing up my dermatologist told me to use Cetaphil products. I use this moisturizing cream because it is cheaper. It's non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores. Works great and keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized during the day.
Samantha S.
['Melfa ', ''], VA
I use this cream every night before bed after I take off my make up. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and I love knowing it contains plenty of minerals and vitamins. Definitely affordable as well!
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Hey guys if you are on the hunt for a good and an affordable moisturizer... I GOT YOU COVERED. Not only is this about 8 dollars but I found it in Walmart and it works amazing as a PRIMER! Yess! A primer! Why you ask?? Because it has glycerin. Glycerin has a tacky feel to it so it would help your makeup stick to your face. This is a life saver for all my dry to normal/combination girls out there! My skin is super dry and now it's so much smoother and makeup looks dewy and just really healthy.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using Cetaphil moisturizing cream for the last couple of months and when I ran out I went to buy some more and I came across this Walmart generic brand. It works just as well as the name brand but it's several dollars cheaper. It's got a thicker consistancy, so a little goes a long way and it lasts for a good period of time after application. It has a lite scent that isn't overwhelming or unpleasant.

The only reason that I don't give it 5 stars is because I found no matter how little I use, it does leave a slightly oily feel on my hands after application that takes a bit to fade.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
This is literally the exact same product as the Cetaphil moisturizer. I was told to use Cetaphil by my dermatologist but when I went to Walmart I saw this for cheaper. I compared the ingredients and they are the exact same. They're even in the same packaging, just cheaper. If you want to use the Cetaphil lotion just buy this one instead of paying for a brand name. It works exactly the same because it IS the same. It has lasted me so long I honestly can't even remember when I bought it and I won't be running out any time soon either. Sometimes I use it during the day time but I typically lather my face up with this before bed and I feel super moisturized in the morning.
Brittany C.
LOVE this cream!!! I use this as a facial and body moisturizer and it works great! Never feels heavy but is very moisturizing for your skin. Doesn't look shiny on your face either so I recommend this to teenager boy patients at work who come in for acne.
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
I get really bad dry skin in the winter and it makes my foundation look awful. This is my go to product to moisturizer my face! It's so cheap and I feel like it's comparable to higher end moisturizers.
Julissa C.
When I tried this I noticed my skin feeling so much better specially when my allergies came around. I usually get rashes and with this cream it helped them go away much easier. I would totally recommend this.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I know when you hear "generic" you automatically assume it's not as good as the name brand, and I do this as well, but purchase it because it's quite often half the price of the name brand. This is a situation where I was blown away by the generic brand. This cream is so moisturizing and is quite honestly a bit of a miracle cream for me. The formula is just the right thickness and soaks into the skin while leaving a bit on the surface to continue to moisturize. I personally put this on before bed, as a bit of a night cream, since it's too thick for me to wear under makeup, and it works so well. My dry patches disappear overnight and my skin feels so soft in the morning. Definitely check out this product! It's ridiculously cheap, and absolutely amazing!!
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Torrington, CT
I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin, but I also need something that won't break the bank. Is this Equate moisturizing cream a good alternative? Also, I love to use essential oils, particularly organic pure lavender. Would this cream be a good carrier lotion for daily use with lavender oil?
Lexi G.
Michigan
Does this product work well on acne-prone skin?
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Nest moisturizer. Opt out for this instead of the cetaphil, works the same, this one is way cheaper. I totally recommend
Tanisha J.
Charlotte, NC
Will this improve with the appearance of applying makeup over dry skin? For example no laugh or wrinkle lines while wearing foundation