BY GENERIC

Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I used to use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream until I found this right next to it at Walmart! Firstly, it is super affordable! Second, it is just as good as Cetaphils! This cream is perfect for after showers! It absorbs into my skin providing intense moisturization and preventing dry skin! It doesn’t have a scent to it which is great for sensitive skin. This cream dries down relatively fast which is nice cause then getting dressed is easier, haha! Everybody needs to try this out!
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
Love this cream, definitely a great moisturizer after a good shower. It smells good and it leaves my skin very soft. I love it I feel so clean and fresh after applying this moisturizer. I definitely recommend it for dry skin. Especially during the winter months
Magdalena c.
By far my favorite moisturizer, very affordable, it doesn’t leave my face grease, so far I rather use this than any high end moisturizer, it’s my everyday, I use it, day and night and it will last me a few months.
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Hey guys if you are on the hunt for a good and an affordable moisturizer... I GOT YOU COVERED. Not only is this about 8 dollars but I found it in Walmart and it works amazing as a PRIMER! Yess! A primer! Why you ask?? Because it has glycerin. Glycerin has a tacky feel to it so it would help your makeup stick to your face. This is a life saver for all my dry to normal/combination girls out there! My skin is super dry and now it's so much smoother and makeup looks dewy and just really healthy.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using Cetaphil moisturizing cream for the last couple of months and when I ran out I went to buy some more and I came across this Walmart generic brand. It works just as well as the name brand but it's several dollars cheaper. It's got a thicker consistancy, so a little goes a long way and it lasts for a good period of time after application. It has a lite scent that isn't overwhelming or unpleasant.

The only reason that I don't give it 5 stars is because I found no matter how little I use, it does leave a slightly oily feel on my hands after application that takes a bit to fade.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
This is literally the exact same product as the Cetaphil moisturizer. I was told to use Cetaphil by my dermatologist but when I went to Walmart I saw this for cheaper. I compared the ingredients and they are the exact same. They're even in the same packaging, just cheaper. If you want to use the Cetaphil lotion just buy this one instead of paying for a brand name. It works exactly the same because it IS the same. It has lasted me so long I honestly can't even remember when I bought it and I won't be running out any time soon either. Sometimes I use it during the day time but I typically lather my face up with this before bed and I feel super moisturized in the morning.
Brittany C.
LOVE this cream!!! I use this as a facial and body moisturizer and it works great! Never feels heavy but is very moisturizing for your skin. Doesn't look shiny on your face either so I recommend this to teenager boy patients at work who come in for acne.
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
I get really bad dry skin in the winter and it makes my foundation look awful. This is my go to product to moisturizer my face! It's so cheap and I feel like it's comparable to higher end moisturizers.
Destiny F.
Growing up my dermatologist told me to use Cetaphil products. I use this moisturizing cream because it is cheaper. It's non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores. Works great and keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized during the day.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I know when you hear "generic" you automatically assume it's not as good as the name brand, and I do this as well, but purchase it because it's quite often half the price of the name brand. This is a situation where I was blown away by the generic brand. This cream is so moisturizing and is quite honestly a bit of a miracle cream for me. The formula is just the right thickness and soaks into the skin while leaving a bit on the surface to continue to moisturize. I personally put this on before bed, as a bit of a night cream, since it's too thick for me to wear under makeup, and it works so well. My dry patches disappear overnight and my skin feels so soft in the morning. Definitely check out this product! It's ridiculously cheap, and absolutely amazing!!
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Torrington, CT
I like a thick cream moisturizer for my combination skin, but I also need something that won't break the bank. Is this Equate moisturizing cream a good alternative? Also, I love to use essential oils, particularly organic pure lavender. Would this cream be a good carrier lotion for daily use with lavender oil?
Lexi G.
Michigan
Does this product work well on acne-prone skin?
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Nest moisturizer. Opt out for this instead of the cetaphil, works the same, this one is way cheaper. I totally recommend
Tanisha J.
Newell, NC
Will this improve with the appearance of applying makeup over dry skin? For example no laugh or wrinkle lines while wearing foundation