BY EQUATE

Catherine M.
I love this scrub! It’s very affordable about $4 at Walmart. I have very fair sensitive skin and it is gentle but provides effective exfoliation. It’s smells citrus fresh but sweet. The scrub applies smoothly and washes off easily. I would recommend this scrub for those wanting to ball on a budget!
Sarah O.
Oxford
Lately I’ve been pretty turned off to face scrubs and I swear it’s because I’ve been using generic brands rather than the real thing. This is fine if you maybe want to casually wash your face but if you’re actually trying to get a nice, deep clean and open up your pores, try something else.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This is awesome and definitely a bang for your buck. Got mine at Walmart for 3.99. It’s soft scent and gentle on your skin. The packaging is simple and straight to the point. I would buy this again as soon as I run out of my previous bottle 😊
Karliz D.
This is fine but I don't like much but It's the smell of it I feel like it smells like a box of hair dye and every time I use it my skin feels so dry it does feel smooth but I probably won't repurchase it
Kenna A.
Yakima
It’s an awesome exfoliator but wouldn’t recommend for super sensitive skin or skin prone to rashes . It will take out your blackheads and leave your skin looking polished as it’s on the title 💅🏽 it left my skin feeling and looking clean I definitely would buy again plus it’s not expensive and can be bought at your local Walmart target or drugstore
Brittany M.
The smell of this product is great. The scent makes me feel happy. I like that the exfoliant beeds are very tiny as they are more gentle on the skin. After use my skin looks fresh and radiant.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is supposed to be equivalent to the St. Ives scrub with Pink Lemon. I don't feel it exfoliates deep since the gritty stuff in it is very small, fine, pieces. However it smells good and my face's skin feels very tight after using it. I usually have to follow it with a lotion so my skin doesn't feel so tight!
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
I'm currently using this product to wash my face in the mornings. The smell of it is amazing. The price of the product is about $1.97 which is totally worth it. It has a rough/smooth feeling to it but it's perfect because that's how I feel that my face is actually getting cleaned.
Rie G.
Absolutely love this facial scrub! Comparable to the name brand, it is just as good. I use it as a light exfoliating treatment twice a month. I absolutely love the smell of this scrub and the price is exactly where I need it to be. I would definitely recommend the scrub to a friend or family member.
Callie Z.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really liked the smell of the product as well as the way my skin looked after using it, my only issue was how fine and little the beads in it were. They would get in my eyes and irritate them.... but that was probably just user error lol