Equate

Equate Beauty Makeup Remover...
1603 Reviews
4 / 5
Perfect value for the money! The effectiveness that it gives is always great. Scent is not too strong, texture is smooth and packaging is very convenient.
5 / 5
I love these makeup remover towels from the #Equate brand, they are very good and the best is for a good price, it offers quality, good texture, it has a very good essence, not at all strong, and the packaging seems good to me for the price, truly one of my favorite brands that offers us quality and very accessible to everyone! recommended! #Influenster #Voxbox #review #recommended
4 / 5
Purchased these in hopes of taking of makeup fallout. These dry outvreally fast and are not completelyeffectivein removing make-up. Plus is there is no scent.
5 / 5
These towels work very good. Such a powder like smell. They are very gentle and not harsh on the eyes. You do not have to scrub hard . They are very well worth the money and I love the packaging it’s very simple to pull the wipes out
5 / 5
I recently got these makeup wipes from @Walmart just because it was cheap and I love trying different makeup removing wipes. It says it’s “fragrance free” which got my attention. But after using it I realized it has a very pungent / off putting smell. It does a decent job at removing makeup.
5 / 5
My skin is sensitive with makeup remover, so I usually look for something geared towards that. However, these don't irritate my skin and they take off my water proof mascara just like that! I will definitely be continuing using these in the future.
5 / 5
I love these make up wipes because they leave your face feeling refresh and clean. They don’t leave an oily residue like other brands do. And they’re a great price!
5 / 5
One of my favorite makeup wipes to use it has a nice soft scent and the material they use for the wave is very soft on the skin it almost feels like cream is being applied to your face. It does a very effective job of wiping off all the makeup even hard to remove makeup I completely recommend this makeup wipe.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
If im talking about how well these work, they work well enough. They always got off the makeup i could see that was on my face and as far aas i knew they did a decent job. now that i know bettter and im older i know they spread makeup around and dont clean your face at all. I never wore but only massra when i was uounger and these really helped me not tug at my lashes when taking off my makeup. i wouldnt use them now days that i use balms and oils because i think they are really wastful and bad for our planet but in the right circumstances i could still deem these as useful until you could wash your face in a sink.
4 / 5
Use these for more than what they were made for. My wife uses them for the obvious, I use them to clean off smalll parts in my shop to take of any type oils