BY EQUATE

Chrissy S.
Roseville, CA
Okay these are the best makeup wipes I have ever used FOR ANY REASON. They take off all my makeup and never make my skin feel gross and you don’t have to rinse after. They never make me breakout and I can put on a full face after using them. I have seriously never felt this clean from using makeup wipes lol. I use these for literally everything even cleaning other stuff like the inside of my car or tennis shoes. LITERALLY MAGIC. I don’t know how these work so well but I always have them on hand.
Danielle J.
I LOVE these wipes. They are so cheap and work just as well if not better then there competition. I only need one wipe to remove all of my make up and two to really feel fresh. I also like how the smell isn't super obnoxious like some other products i have used it the past.
Hannah ♡.
This product really works quite well! It’s moist, which helps remove make up and even clean up your dirty face. Sometimes when I don’t feel like fully washing my face, I’ll wipe one of these over my face to get some dirt off. But it really works well on removing make up.
Jade M.
These makeup wipes do start to wipe off the make up but does not exeed my expectations compared to the wiped I normally use. ( Same brand but the original clean) I thought that maybe since they were the same brand they would work just as well if not better. Truth it...I would have to use thrice as many wipes as I usually would to remove the same amount my usual wipes would. Also, my face and eyes tend to burn after use and would have to go wash my face with my Clarasonic after. It also seems to leave a greasy residue that I am not a fan of. I tend to be mostly dry skinned so that could be the reason behind some of these dis-likes.
Maggie A.
Tampa, FL
This little bag is a quick go to when I just need it to go travel with or last minute finds because you can easily get this at any Walmart store. It does the job with paying half the cost of pricier brands. Still contains some preservatives, but again it's a quick fix!
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These get the job done. They get the makeup off. I can usually get a whole cake face off using a single towelette. However, I always suggest going behind with a cleanser because it doesn’t pull the dirt from within your pores.
Samantha P.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Walmart
This is truly one of my favorite makeup remover wipes produced by equate beauty, it helps me take my makeup off! This product is wonderful in its price but it definitely is true to what it says it is supposed to do for you!
Ruth H.
Sylmar, CA
Better than the neutrogena wipes! I loved these because they are economic and don’t leave your face oily. I have not found better wipes who just clean your face without it costing so much! I definitely recommend for oily skin.
Allison B.
Robbins
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best make up remover wipes I have ever gotten! I can take all my make up off with no hard scrubbing and they are super affordable a pack of 40 is only like 4 bucks!
Bethany P.
Richardson
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it it’s a good deal I personally buy the the pack of 40 wipes for around $3 which is a pretty amazing deal than the popular brands. To me it tends to feel harsh when removing your makeup at times but other wise no harsh odors👌🏼
Monica H.
Cheapest place to buy ?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Are these as good as the neutropenia ones?
Ines G.
Are these good quality? Do they stay moist until you finish the bag?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
What's the pricing like for these?
breeana c.