Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesEquate
Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

by Equate

[product:equate-beauty-makeup-remover-cleansing-towelettes]
Do these dry out your skin ??
Does anyone else have a better way or product to remove mascara? These are so good at taking my makeup off but they burn my eyes so bad that I’m crying
Start your review of Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes!
How would you rate this product?
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Mandi C.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Reviewing the Kroger Makeup wipes. So I saw these on sale at the grocery store one time and I was like I guess I will try these. I’m so glad I did. I use them every night! They are nice and moist and they get 95 percent of my makeup off. Sometimes I use a pad after and it gets the missing extra off but literally these go on sale sometimes for $1 so they are a great deal!! Normally $2.
Fátima G.
Weymouth , MA
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Fátima G.
Purchased at: Target
after a long day my favorite part is this, cleanse my face, give her love and be ready to sleep, I love these makeup remover wipes, they are super practical and they clean makeup super fast, what I need when I just think about going to bed!😂💕
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Maria G.
Equate Makeup remover wipes are non irritating and doesn’t cause breakouts after using, they remove heavy makeup with ease & are affordably priced.
Becca R.
Pittsboro
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Becca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Neutrogena makeup wipe dupe I’ve found so far! Not only do I have sensitive skin, but I also use waterproof mascara so it can be hard to find something that works well for me. It doesn’t feel as cleansing as say, the Burts Bees wipes, but I like that. My skin doesn’t feel super dry after I use them but it also doesn’t feel super oily either. I would highly recommend. If you go to Walmart you can get an 80 wipes for $6! Equate Beauty Original Clean Wet Facial Wipes, 60 Ct, 2 Pk
Erica S.
Lafayette, IN
These are very handy and gently remove almost anything you put on your face! (we even had nail glue and glitter with performance makeup and off it went!) They stayed moist in package but weren't soaked while in use. Worked quite well.
Carly C.
El Cajon, CA
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Carly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using these wipes for 6 years and I absolutely love them. They are a dupe to theNeutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free, but in my opinion, they work even better! I buy mine in a 2 pack for $6 each pack has 80 wipes. These are my go to and are worth buying.
Alexis M.
Troy, OH
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Alexis M.
I love that these are wet when you use them and not more on the dry side like most! Packaging looks cheap, but they are! $6 for a twin pack!
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for traveling especially moving additional access make up before washing off your face. Washing your face normally with just a scrub or a facial cleanser just doesn’t do all the work so I like to use this as well and you can see how much make up is still left on your face. Face is very dry so yes I believe it does work on sensitive skin. Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
I love equate makeup remo er towelettes. They are comparable to name brand wipes and they work great. They are strong and durable and remove all of my makeup with one towelette. Even my waterproof mascara. They smell great and fo not irritate your eyes or skin.
Bria E.
West Point, NY
These towelettes are WONDERFUL for removing that tricky eyeshadow that's stubborn to get off! Just rub your eyes a few times and it comes off easily! Sometimes I use these to just clean my face in the morning when I'm in a hurry and these clean my face really well! I will continue to buy these :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...