BY EQUATE #25 in Face Wipes

• Cheapest place to buy5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Payton C.
Bryant , IA
These makeup remover towelettes are okay, but not the best. The first couple of cloths are very dry and not the greatest. Then, in the middle, they are the perfect wetness, and once you get to the bottom they are soaking wet and you have to squeeze them to get all of the product out so it is not soaking wet. These do take off my makeup for the most part, but if you get into your eye, you get an excruciating burning and pain in your eyes that is unbearable. The Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes is the best!
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I literally just ordered a whole box of these. I love them! They are super comparable to the neutrogena makeup remover wipes accept way cheaper. I re use towelettes occasionally and they last a long time. Takes off the makeup without a struggle and they stay moist for quite some time. I have no problem getting any of my makeup off including waterproof mascara. I swear by these wipes! I used to use neutrogena wipes but I’m glad I discovered these!
Lydia G.
St. George
I've been using these for at least a year and I'm still trying to decide how I feel about them. They remove my makeup very quickly and easily, but they irritate my eyes pretty horribly. I was afraid that it was because they're so heavily scented, so I tried the "night-time soothing" variety, thinking they'd be a bit more, well, soothing. I was wrong. In fact, I think they were worse. So I'm back to the original scent. I try to be extremely careful and not get any into my eyes, but even if I'm just removing my face makeup and nothing on my eyes, they'll still burn. It's ridiculous.

Still, I keep buying them because they're cheap, and they do a good job, and they've never bothered my skin, though I do always wash my face with a cleanser immediately after removing my makeup. One day, though... I'll move on to something better.
blia s.
Marion, NC
Okay so I watched one of my fav youtubers say this stung her eyes and she didn’t enjoy it but for me I love it. It doesn’t sting my eyes and it does the job. My face doesn’t feel dry after and it takes off my eye makeup that the micellar water can’t do. And I love the smell of this. It’s quite cheap and you can get a big box for less then ten dollars. For me that’s a winner! I haven’t had any bad break outs from this either
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
LOVE these! The price is amazing! You can almost get two packs of these for the price of one pack of the Neutrogena! I love the Neutrogena ones, but these, in my opinion, are way better! The packaging is way better and seals so much better as well. I definitely buy these over the name brand any day! Except on occasions when I don’t go to Walmart, but run to a local drug store or have a coupon.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
These are my go-to makeup remover wipes.  I like to wear a full coverage, full face of makeup.  I can use one wipe, both sides, to get all the makeup off.  They remind me of the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes for way cheaper.
The only con is that the first few wipes are more on the dry side and the wipes at the bottom of the package are soaking wet. I wish the whole pack was saturated like the wipes in the middle of the pack.
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love love love this product! It is totally worth it and works exactly like the Neutrogena brand. I especially love how affordable this product is compared to its competitors! The packaging is super cute and a little definitely goes a long way with this product! I always tear my wipes into threes so they can last longer! Absolutely love this product!
Carolyn O.
Havelock , NC
Two packs of makeup removing wipes for around $8 is a great deal but there are some downsides. There isn’t much liquid on each wipe and the wipe itself isn’t soft. I have to scrub my face kind of hard in order to remove my eyeliner and even foundation. It leaves my skin red and irritated. It takes more than one wipe to remove a whole face of makeup. There is no smell to the wipes, only a slight skin care smell. I like the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes a lot better. Even though they are more expensive, they work better. They have more makeup removing liquid per wipe. The wipe is softer and I can remove a whole face of makeup with one wipe.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
I bought this from Walmart because it was more wipes for less money. It takes four makeup remover wipes to remove all my makeup every time. I only wear mascara and eyeliner. They just dry out so fast! They are extremely damp when you first take it out of the package, but it quickly dries out before you can get all your makeup off. Neutrogina wipes, on the other hand, aren't very moist at all, yet still get every bit of makeup off with one wipe. Also the equate brand burns terribly if it gets in your eyes. Makeup remover wipes shouldn't hurt you. I will definitely be purchasing Neutrogina instead of equate in the future.
Elex J.
Huntington, WV
These make up wipes are great for the price! They are so affordable for the amount of product you receive. They work just as well as a more expensive brand. I feel like they don’t leave my face feeling oily like some make up wipes do. It takes off your make up great and easily!
Monica H.
Cheapest place to buy ?
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheapest place to buy
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
What's the pricing like for these?
Ines G.
Are these good quality? Do they stay moist until you finish the bag?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Are these as good as the neutropenia ones?