BY EQUATE #11 in Face Wipes

• how well do these work for oily skin?1 Answers
  • I just purchased a pack of these today. Does anyone else ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rhonda M.
I sent my darling husband to Walmart to get me some neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. Of course when he got there he just remembered I wanted makeup remover towelettes so he grabbed up the first ones he saw. He got this cute little container of Equate makeup remover towelettes and at first I was slightly upset. I used them the last week and I am surprised at how much I love them. First of all the container is doubly sealed so they have very very little chance of drying out. I love the way you open the top to get into them. There is 40 in the container and it cost about $2.15 according to the receipt he had. He bought me the sensitive ones and again I’m sure he just picked up the first ones he came across. I’m enjoying the smell of these wipes also. It is a distinguished smell like a dainty lavender with a little hue of mint. I’ve only used them for about seven days but it takes off even waterproof mascara. I know they all claim to do this but I have a really hard time still getting it to breakdown the mascara. I like the way my face feels after I use them. They are alcohol and oil free and you only need one towelette to get your makeup off. Price point and what I’ve seen for the last seven days is I like these better than the Neutrogena ones that I’ve previously been using. I always use a towelette and then I use my Clarisonic with my Clinique rinse off facial mousse. I am trying to make sure I don’t get unnecessary breakouts or adult acne from not cleaning my face each night. I would recommend these if you are looking for a less expensive makeup remover towelette. Saving money is always fun in the world of personal hygiene and beauty. I’ll keep my eyes out for any breakouts or etc and report later or add to my review.
Mare R.
I don’t really use makeup removing wipes too much, but when I do, I use these. They work very well and I don’t mind getting the knock off brand. They’re amazing and the price is great too. One time when my bf had take care of me when I had a little too much to drink he bought me these so I could take my makeup off before slumping. When you’re literally not even able to function, these come in hand lol. My drunk and sober self recommend these highly. A pro tip for you would be to just pack them in a bag whenever you plan on going out for the night and don’t know where you’re gunna end up sleeping.
Samantha I.
I personally love using this item, I feel that they are as good as the name brand ones if not better.  They are definitely a better value than the name brand ones.  I buy these at Walmart.  I have read reviews that they burn your eyes, and I will admit that occasionally they do.  I have dry skin and these do not dry out my skin which I appreciate.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
I bought this from Walmart because it was more wipes for less money. It takes four makeup remover wipes to remove all my makeup every time. I only wear mascara and eyeliner. They just dry out so fast! They are extremely damp when you first take it out of the package, but it quickly dries out before you can get all your makeup off. Neutrogina wipes, on the other hand, aren't very moist at all, yet still get every bit of makeup off with one wipe. Also the equate brand burns terribly if it gets in your eyes. Makeup remover wipes shouldn't hurt you. I will definitely be purchasing Neutrogina instead of equate in the future.
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I really love these makeup wipes. I use them before washing my face at night. They are extremely gentle on the skin. They do not feel greasy and they make my face feel clean and hydrated. They do an excellent job at removing any make up on my face. These wipes make it so much easier when using my facial cleanser, since most cleansers I own will not get all the makeup off.

These are extremely affordable and can be purchased at any drugstore in my area. The packaging is nice. It comes with a plastic top that is resealable to keep the wipes fresh. In addition, there is also a little sticker that goes over the hole to guarantee freshness. Absolutely recommend these wipes and I will continue to purchase!
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
Two packs of makeup removing wipes for around $8 is a great deal but there are some downsides. There isn’t much liquid on each wipe and the wipe itself isn’t soft. I have to scrub my face kind of hard in order to remove my eyeliner and even foundation. It leaves my skin red and irritated. It takes more than one wipe to remove a whole face of makeup. There is no smell to the wipes, only a slight skin care smell. I like the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes a lot better. Even though they are more expensive, they work better. They have more makeup removing liquid per wipe. The wipe is softer and I can remove a whole face of makeup with one wipe.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
These makeup removers are a staple in my life. They work really well and do not irritate my skin at all. I like to start with getting my face wet to help soften my mascara so I don’t rip any eye lashes out and then I use the wipe to remove all of my makeup! I will continue buying these and I definitely recommend you try them too!
Wesjine M.
lehigh acres
I love the neutrogena makeup wipes because it gets all the makeup off and still keeps your face moisturized and ready for the next day.also i love it because it doesn’t prevent oily skin and it also keeps your face cool.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are great makeup wipes for the price! They take off your makeup well, but not always eye makeup the best... they can also hurt my eyes sometimes too... however, they have worked much better than most makeup wipes I have ever used! Also, the wipes are really large and the perfect wetness. I liked them.
Tina G.
Kirwin
I bought this in hopes that it would be similar to the neutrogena ones but have discovered that they do not removed makeup as good as the others. They do not stay moist very long and tend to dry out quickly. They are a great price but I tend to use more than if I buy the ones that are more expensive.
Monica H.
Cheapest place to buy ?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Are these as good as the neutropenia ones?
Ines G.
Are these good quality? Do they stay moist until you finish the bag?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
What's the pricing like for these?
breeana c.