BY EQUATE

Jade M.
These makeup wipes do start to wipe off the make up but does not exeed my expectations compared to the wiped I normally use. ( Same brand but the original clean) I thought that maybe since they were the same brand they would work just as well if not better. Truth it...I would have to use thrice as many wipes as I usually would to remove the same amount my usual wipes would. Also, my face and eyes tend to burn after use and would have to go wash my face with my Clarasonic after. It also seems to leave a greasy residue that I am not a fan of. I tend to be mostly dry skinned so that could be the reason behind some of these dis-likes.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
These wipes are really amazing for the price. They’re super affordable and don’t break me out. I have rosacea and dry skin, it doesn’t irritate me whatsoever. Only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is because of the smell. It has a very perfumey scent that’s drives me crazy!! But I use them anyway because of the price and because they actually take off all my makeup!
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
Two packs of makeup removing wipes for around $8 is a great deal but there are some downsides. There isn’t much liquid on each wipe and the wipe itself isn’t soft. I have to scrub my face kind of hard in order to remove my eyeliner and even foundation. It leaves my skin red and irritated. It takes more than one wipe to remove a whole face of makeup. There is no smell to the wipes, only a slight skin care smell. I like the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes a lot better. Even though they are more expensive, they work better. They have more makeup removing liquid per wipe. The wipe is softer and I can remove a whole face of makeup with one wipe.
Callie E.
Auburn, AL
Holy crap! Never going back to the Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes they’re terrible in comparison to these, these wipes actually feel like they’re cleaning your face, they’re cheaper you get more product and they feel so much better, don’t get neutrogena, these will do so much better!
Wesjine M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the neutrogena makeup wipes because it gets all the makeup off and still keeps your face moisturized and ready for the next day.also i love it because it doesn’t prevent oily skin and it also keeps your face cool.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I always have these wipes on hand. They are perfect for taking off my makeup every night. They are soft on my sensitive skin, never make me break out and they smell so good! I recommend these to anyone who has sensitive skin because they work great! They never leave any makeup on my face. Perfect and cheap!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are great makeup wipes for the price! They take off your makeup well, but not always eye makeup the best... they can also hurt my eyes sometimes too... however, they have worked much better than most makeup wipes I have ever used! Also, the wipes are really large and the perfect wetness. I liked them.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I like these makeup wipes enough. They’re a little harsh on my skin and they make my eyes water when I use them. My eyes tend to burn for a couple minutes after I’ve used them also. They also make under my eyes extremely red and sore if I use them too much.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I have used these wipes for a while now and I plan to keep it that way. They are just as good as the Neutrogena ones and in my opinion stay moist longer. You get over 10 extra wipes for less than the cost of the other brands. It’s a no brainer really. They’re awesome against water proof makeup too.
Ally P.
Blair, NE
LOVE these makeup remover wipes! Takes the makeup off super easy and is extremely gentle on the skin. My skin always feels soft and smooth after using this. I have dry skin and this makeup remover doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it hydrating and feeling fresh.
Monica H.
Cheapest place to buy ?
Ines G.
Are these good quality? Do they stay moist until you finish the bag?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Are these as good as the neutropenia ones?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
What's the pricing like for these?
breeana c.