BY EQUATE

• I just purchased a pack of these today. Does anyone else ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced and irritation or film left on the...4 Answers
Heidi B.
Glendale , AZ
Since makeup remover wipes can be something you go through pretty quickly, I prefer to not spend too much on them. Also, I use them just to remove all makeup & then follow up w a cleanser, toner, moisturizer etc. All in all tho, these wipes do just as they say- remove makeup effectively. Wipes don’t dry up like some. Doesn’t irritate my eyes. You get a good amount for a low price too. Good buy- I purchase these regularly.
theRealShakyla ♡.
Southaven
Purchased at: Walmart
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES I’VE EVER USED! The size & the amount of product on the wipe is amazing. They really help fight through that tough layer of makeup where you bake or wear water proof cosmetics. Aaananannaanananmad the price is literally under $1 ‼️ STOCK UP ON THESE LADIES. 😊
Jade M.
These makeup wipes do start to wipe off the make up but does not exeed my expectations compared to the wiped I normally use. ( Same brand but the original clean) I thought that maybe since they were the same brand they would work just as well if not better. Truth it...I would have to use thrice as many wipes as I usually would to remove the same amount my usual wipes would. Also, my face and eyes tend to burn after use and would have to go wash my face with my Clarasonic after. It also seems to leave a greasy residue that I am not a fan of. I tend to be mostly dry skinned so that could be the reason behind some of these dis-likes.
Alex A.
I use these when i travel. They are no different from the Neutrogena ones. They are the exact same thing alot more affordable though. They cleanse well and they do not leave your face super dry they are perfect and price is better.
Johana O.
Rogers , AR
I usually don’t purchase the Equate brand! But I was on a trip this past weekend and just wanted to@get some for a short period. These were even better then the brand name! Super soft to the skin! Will definitely buy again!
Dakota E.
These wipes are amazing. They get even the most stubborn makeup off. They are pretty inexpensive for the quality you get. I usually buy them every month or two. You can even rip each wipe in half and use one for the next day if you don't wear a lot of makeup!
Emily T.
In my personal experience, These are very Disappointing!! They do remove the make up but if it’s a full face of make up, it seems to only take very little off with one wipe. Use to take me 3-5 wipes just to get my make up off. They dry out quickly also!
Kayla L.
These work really well for removing makeup but the smell isn’t the best. They are very soft and do not sting around the eyes. The price is great especially for how many you get in a package however they will dry out if you don’t use them fast enough.
Allison B.
Robbins
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best make up remover wipes I have ever gotten! I can take all my make up off with no hard scrubbing and they are super affordable a pack of 40 is only like 4 bucks!
Ashley B.
Now these I 10/10 recommend to anyone. Everytime I need makeup wipes I always go to the travel area of Walmart and pick up like 5 packs. For .97 cents they do the job great and maybe better than neutrogena. These are a much better deal.
Monica H.
Cheapest place to buy ?
Ines G.
Are these good quality? Do they stay moist until you finish the bag?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Are these as good as the neutropenia ones?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
What's the pricing like for these?
breeana c.