BY EQUATE

• How good are this towels? will it need to use more than 1 towel t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
For what you pay for these are not that bad at all!!! There is no hard rubbing necessary or use of more than one at least for my case. I will be purchasing more and to go ones because they are very convenient to throw in your bag. My only issue with these are they don't take eye makeup off too well I still have residual mascara and eyeliner on.
Bria E.
Columbia, SC
These towelettes are WONDERFUL for removing that tricky eyeshadow that's stubborn to get off! Just rub your eyes a few times and it comes off easily! Sometimes I use these to just clean my face in the morning when I'm in a hurry and these clean my face really well! I will continue to buy these :)
Johanna l.
See my skin is really sensitive to all kinds of make up and I tried so many make up remover and this one really helps me ... it moisturize my skin afterwards and it smells good and the packaging is awesome it won't dry out the rest of the towelettes... ita awesome I recommend...
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
My all time favorite makeup remover! Alcohol and oil free is the the way to be! Personally it's everything I look for in makeup remover. Incredibly cheap and it's sold at any Walmart. The best part is it takes off all that waterproof mascara!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
I absolutely love these makeup wipes! They smell great and remove makeup well. They are very wet, some makeup wipes are dry by the time you get to the middle of the pack, but these are not.
Kaley D.
Does what it says, but leaves some of the wipe left in your skin. I don't like them very much because I have oily skin and the wipes don't help. But other than that they do the trick!
Rachel D.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this product, it takes of makeup easily. It even takes of waterproof mascara and dark eyeliner with one wipe. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
For being a low end makeup remover that work amazing. Very moisturizing cloths that remove all of my makeup and make my face feel so good afterwords
Evangelina P.
These are awesome picked em up at Walmart not expensive easy to use got rid of waterproof makeup and they don't stink and are moist
Sandra S.
Las Cruces, NM
Very pleased! Affordable and does not dry out my face! Take it with me every time we travel it's a must have.
Jasmine S.
Kerman, CA
So I been using these wipes but they always seem to burn my eyes is that just me or does it happen to everyone?
Melissa M.
I have tried these and I was wondering if they really wipe off waterproof make up because they seem to leave mascara stuck on my eyelashes?
Andy G.
HOUSTON, TX
How good are this towels? will it need to use more than 1 towel to clean my face after using basic make up?