Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersEquate
Beauty Grooming Essentials Kit [multipack_quantity: multipack_quantity-1]

by Equate

Equate Beauty Grooming Essentials Kit takes care of all your manicure and pedicure needs. It consists of a tweezer, cuticle stick, toenail clipper, emery board and a fingernail clipper. Pick out stray hairs from your eyebrows and face with the help of the tweezer. Trim your fingernails and toe nails with the clippers, and file their rough edges to smoothness with the emery board. The cuticle stick helps you push back the cuticles over your nails, allowing your nails to look good and grow well. For best results, soak nails before cutting to prevent cracking and breaking, and for easier pushing back of cuticles. With this kit in your possession, you can take care of your beauty needs from the comfort of your home. Equate Beauty understands that beauty isn't just skin deep. With a large selection of the latest beauty products, Equate Beauty helps you be your best you.

Features: No

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.77 x 5.00 x 7.00 Inches

Contains a tweezer, cuticle stick, toenail clipper, emery board fingernail clipper; Take care of your manicure and pedicure needs at home; Essential part of your make-up and grooming collection

Assembled Product Weight: 0.143 POUNDS

Gender: Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Beauty Grooming Essentials Kit [multipack_quantity: multipack_quantity-1]!
Kelli  S.
Kalama, WA
1,827 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this because I was redoing my nails on my hand and it was only one dollar at Walmart. This is a pretty good little grooming kit for the price, and I found everything in this kit to be helpful and well made for the price minus the nail file which was a little flimsy.
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Thes gromoming tools have really come in handy to groom at home. They are great to do your own pedicures
Angela O.
Indio, CA
This essentials are the perfect combo. I like having my nails cleaned and always taken cared of. I recommend it 💯
Katie G.
And this is the only option I was able to choose under this name brand. I asked about the lotion that I would use to soothe my hands but it came up with a grooming package. I assume that these would work well for that situation.
Claudia  D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Buen set que te ayuda a cortar bien tus uñas tiene corta uñas de varios tamaños que te permite cortar las uñas que estén duras así como una lima para limar tus uñas después del corte lo puedes encontrar en Walmart
juliana B.
Farmington, AR
I have one of this kit in my purse and I like to have it with me everywhere I go. I think it’s a good product.
Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
simple and super cheap essentials needed for your nail kits for at home nail care. the file is a bit rough but using a buffer will smooth your nails.
Maggie J.
Lula, GA
Pretty sturdy nail clippers. Mine have lasted about 6 months before they weren't sharp anymore. Pretty solid product. Easy to clean and use.
alison H.
Grand Forks
For the low low cost of less than a dollar, these tweezers are really good. Why spend a whole bunch of money on a pair of tweezers when you can grab a pair for really cheap!
Megan W.
Kent, WA
Perfect for on the go especially when you need to use finger nail clippers fast there small enough to add to your purse makeup bag!

Looking for your answer?