Equate Beauty Foundation Sponge

by Equate

Equate Beauty Foundation Sponge is a great way to apply foundation like an expert and get flawless results. You can use it with cream, liquid or powder foundation for an even complexion. The rounded sides help in blending while the tip helps cover...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Beauty Foundation Sponge!
Does the job pretty well, just need to remember to keep it clean. The firmness depends on how damp or dry it is, if I squeeze it out once it's more squishy, if I really wring it dry it's more light & firm. The point is good for getting into the edges & creases, patting in concealer around my eye.
Plainfield
I love this tool. It's minimalistic, it's wicked affordable and gets the job done. It saved many of my looks when I might have been a little heavy handed or made a mistake. This sponge is a life saver and I love it so much I bought a 2nd one.
St. Charles, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this recently in place of a brush and I love it! It makes my concealer and foundation apply and look so much better and natural. To use, you wet it a few times and squeeze excess water out until its plump and damp. I recommend washing it frequently with a gentle shampoo or cleanser to get leftover makeup out.
Lakewood, WA
Is zero stars an option? As soon as you wet this it just turns into a soggy lumpy squishy sponge. No bounce back. It blends makeup okay but not flawless. You get what you pay for and I leaned $2 is too cheap for a blender.
St Augustine, FL
It’s not as spongy as I’d hoped so I get splotches when using liquid foundation. It’s too stiff.
Morehead City
This sponge is great for replacing your old one. It really works and is a great value. I can get a pk of 10 for like $2. It is the size of a compact mirror and easy to clean
This is the first foundation sponge I have used. So far I am happy with the quality for the price. I have only used it a few times.
Salem
This sponge is amazing. It works well to blend makeup and is easy to clean. Reasonably priced. And actually works without much hassle. It has two different ends you can use
I have this sponge in black & i love it. I love how it's alot larger then a normal beauty blender. It makes applying easier & holds more product as well. Definitely do reccomend versus the smaller ones. This brand is great as well!

Looking for your answer?