Equate Beauty Foaming 2-in-1 Cleanser uploaded by Nka k.Equate Beauty Foaming 2-in-1 Cleanser uploaded by Amanda D.Equate Beauty Foaming 2-in-1 Cleanser uploaded by Yulma H.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Foaming 2-in-1 Cleanser is two steps in one to gently remove make-up and cleanse skin at the same time. The gentle formula dissolves dirt, oil, and stubborn make-up, leaving skin fresh, revitalized, and residue free. see more...

• Has anyone used this? It says compare to Neutrogena but I...3 Answers
  • Does this products Contain acne medicine? 1 Answers
  • Iv been having really bad breakouts! Will this help!??2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I absolutely love this facial cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and this is very gentle on it. It is also is very refreshing on the skin. I purchased this product at my local Walmart. It is inexpensive and leaves skin soft and refreshed without the dryness of some other cleansers I've tried. " in 4 reviews
Marllen A.
holtville ca
Omg! I love this product. I truly recommend you to check this out, and the price super chip. It cleans your face and removes makeup super easy, its not grease, and lives skin smooth..Super Recommended.
Evynn O.
Great Product! I was looking for a new facial cleanser and happened to find this one at my local Wal-Mart. It takes off makeup really well and also makes your face really clean. While using this cleanser I did not have as many breakouts as I did using other face washes.
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I bought the Walmart brand Equate beauty foaming 2-in-1 cleanser because it's cheaper than the neutrogena brand.
It actually works very well.
I have sensitive and acne prone skin.
I didn't brake out.
I like that is a makeup remover and a cleaner so it saves me a step on my Night rotten.

Morgan L.
This is so nice it isn’t harsh on your skin it works for sensitive skin and helps with dry skin and gets all of your makeup off and I use this all the time and it so nice I would so recommend to so many people
Geraldine C.
It is really good. It last a looong time and it didn't give rush or pimples and that happens frequently with soaps and cleansers so two thumbs up for Equate this time
Amanda D.
Tampa
I like to switch up my facial cleansers once a month and this product I love to use its inexpensive and leaves my faces looking and feeling fresh o definitely recommend this product to others who have a combination skin type.
Onjalee F.
Tucson
This was a really good inexpensive cleanser that I went out and bought specifically because I heard that it was a gentle formula. Doesn't dry out my skin and has no harsh fragrance. Im going to be buying more once im out so it's pretty good!
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
It’s a good alternative if you are in a pinch! It bubbles up nicely and cleanses. A lot of makeup is left on my face afterward so I tend to also use face wipes. It hasn’t helped any of my acne. It is fairly inexpensive so it’s a so-so but.
Courtney T.
I used this with a clarasonic type thing after I used makeup wipes to clean my skin even more. My brush did have makeup left behind on it so I would say I'm very satisfied with this product for removing makeup. However the next morning I did notice a few new breakouts. This could be just from try to get everything out my pores or that it's junk. But it did seem to remove my leftover makeup pretty well
Jennifer S.
A great generic that does compare to its brand name equivalent. I use this nightly to remove my makeup and it leaves my skin clean soft and refreshed. As mentioned by another review it may cause small breakouts when you first start. It is just the product getting all that gunk out of your pores. The breakouts do stop after only a few days of first using this product.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
Has anyone used this? It says compare to Neutrogena but I wanted to see if it really is comparable?
Breanna P.
keithville
Iv been having really bad breakouts! Will this help!??
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Does this products Contain acne medicine?