Equate Beauty Facial Cleansing Cotton Rounds, 60 count uploaded by Sarah D.

BY GENERIC

Sarah M.
These are not the exact cotton rounds I get, but they are the only ones that show up when I do the search. The ones I get come in a pack of 100. They get the job done however I have noticed major inconsistencies throughout all the bags. They are not all of the same thickness and some of them are in the bag torn apart. They’re under 1$ which is nice and wicked inexpensive.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I use these with my Clinique eye makeup remover when I use false lashes. It's great, soft and thick enough to remove all the glue and grime of those heavy makeup days! Lasts a long time and the price is amazing for the package! Plus they are easy to store sonim highly recommend this product!
Cici D.
Perfect for taking off makeup, adding ointment to small bites and even cleaning small areas around the house. They don't tear up when they get wet like some other brands of cotton rounds I've used. I keep them for whatever may happen and use the when I want to take off my makeup quickly to wash my face.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
I love these cotton rounds. They do tear apart reality but these for the most part are the best brand. It's great for sensitive skin and sensitive areas. I haven't found another brand that stands to equate.
Tai J.
I absolutely love facial cleansing rounds. They are very easy to use and help get my face really clean. I purchased my cleansing rounds at Wal-Mart and I use them every day. Compared to other brands of cleansing rounds they are comparable but the equate brand is less expensive! I would definitely recommend these to everyone and will repurchase soon!
Chelsea M.
I love how big and fluffy these are. They were easy to use and worked really well to remove my makeup. They are available at a great price too!! I was very satisfied and will definitely repurchase in the future.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
These are not my favorite however for the price they work just as well! They are a little PC and I'm not as as as absorbent as I would like, but they do what I need them to do. They do not have a smell and I do not feel plasticky.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
They're decent cotton rounds, but they tear apart very easy. I usually buy them to remove my makeup at night, clean small cuts and remove nail polish.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I love these. They are large enough for me to use my makeup remover on my entire face. They are thick. I will be repurchasing these when I run out
amanda f.
Made of cotton. Flat. And round. Perfect for my daily skin routine for toner or even nail polish remover
Katelyn H.
Madison, WV
Do these sponges have multipurposes? What is the best thing to use these for and where can you buy them?
Kanvitha K.
How many of you use this and really like the textire of it ?