BY NONE

Equate Beauty Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes: Cleans and exfoliates skin while removing dirt and impurities Deep cleaning action Dual textured towelettes Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested Paraben free Hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers Easy to use flip-top lid see more...

Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
I have dry skin with flakes so I needed something easy like a wipe to exfoliate all that off so I got these. I liked the little bumps and thought they were a good idea. But something about the wipe just really scratches my face. I don't normally have a red burning face after a facial wipe but with these I did :(
Kat A.
My go to makeup wipe. Doesn't leave much residue. Keeps skin clear. And removes water proof mascara with ease. Exfoliating probably isn't good for sensitive skin but works fine for mine!
Julianne W.
Vernon
I absolute love these wipes! I have been using them for over a year and my face feels amazing. Never leaves them dry and makes my skin feel super soft afterwards. It has a rough side and a smooth side, so on the rough side you scrub and get that dirt off your skin and then the soft side just smooths it out and leaves your skin feeling soft. The smell is really nice and light and it has tea tree oil in it which is super good for your skin. I always buy the double pack because its a little cheaper and you'll use them!
Hannah W.
Fayetteville, TN
I went from the purple pack to these and I love them they have made my face feel so refreshing! The only problem I have is I run out quick which is my fault i use them for everything. I recommend them to my step mom and she likes them alot, so they seem to help her skin as well.
Candace L.
I love buying the multi packs of these cleansing wipes. These work nice to remove face make up after a long day, to use after a work out or to lightly exfoliate and leave skin feeling clean. The multi pack is such a good value and inexpensive. They smell fresh too. Convenient resealable pack. A little too rough to use around the eyes. So you should remove eye makeup first.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Love love love these wipes! They are super affordable especially this double pack! These last me a while and I use them nightly to remove my makeup. Definitely worth buying!
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Really love this one from Walmart I love how is has bumps and it’s not flat cloth. Makes my face and skin feel nice and clean. And smells great 👍!!
Gracie H.
united states
I love love love these wipes! It helps with dry flaky skin. I love the way it makes my skin feel after i use them. Very affordable as well.
Lacey W.
Rapid City
I like the little bumps that help get off your tough makeup and exfoliate your face! I would recommend for people who wear a lot of makeup!
Brittany L.
Edmonton, KY
I like these a lot, they have cucumber, aloe and green tea in them they deep clean and exfoliate for refreshing skin