BY EQUATE

Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash: Rich, moisturizing lather with delicate fragrance Beauty body wash indulges the senses as it cleanses White peach and silk essence Gentle enough for use everyday Rich moisturizers for silky, soft skin see more...

Chris M.
Anderson
Equate healthy glow firming lotion is really nice for a healthy tan. It is very long lasting and has a great scent. I recommend it to anyone. I use this everyday after showering
I buy this product often.
Gaby A.
I love this body wash, I bought it the first time because randomly and then I loved it. The fragrance is so amazing and I have bought it many times already.
Nancy F.
Phoenix
This will leave your skin silky smooth .if your looking for a body wash that won't break the bank and serves it purpose this is it !
Patricia D.
Smells nice...lathers well..cleans well leaves skin feeling soft...doesn't dry skin or leave a chalky film
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great body wash it smells pretty good and it's worth the price it's a good value. I recommend