Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz uploaded by İskenderıye o.

BY EQUATE

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
This is a pretty good product for the price. It does show signs of working. I may have a pimple for a few days but it is better than having one for a week.
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Works really well considering the price I paid for it. I figured because it was an off brand that it wouldn't do much, but I definitely saw improvement.
Candace W.
This was really surprising how well it worked. I put it on spots where I felt like I was going to get a blemish and within 2 days everything was gone!
Melissa B.
My mom has been buying this and she seems to really like it.Its fast working and just as good as other brands.Its cheap!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
It does help with Acne ,but it also makes my skin dry therefore my face ends up peeling. I hate it when my skin peels.
Sandra B.
This cream always takes care of my blemishes quickly. It can be drying though. Use as directed for sure.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz has anyone tired this does it work for them how long do I have to use it for for it to make a difference in my skin?