Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz uploaded by İskenderıye o.

BY EQUATE

• Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65...1 Answers
Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Works really well considering the price I paid for it, but I definitely saw improvement. I felt like I was going to get a blemish and within days everything was gone!
Lindsey S.
Joplin, MO
This works well on specific acne spots. The value is good and I will buy it again. The packaging was very generic, but fine.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
So far this has greatly helped my acne. It goes to work quickly. I have cystic acne which is extremely difficult to deal with and this has helped tremendously
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
I very rarely break out and honestly when i do its usually from stress so theres not much I can do but this keeps them from becoming bug and ugly eye sores
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
This is a pretty good product for the price. It does show signs of working. I may have a pimple for a few days but it is better than having one for a week.
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Works really well considering the price I paid for it. I figured because it was an off brand that it wouldn't do much, but I definitely saw improvement.
Candace W.
This was really surprising how well it worked. I put it on spots where I felt like I was going to get a blemish and within 2 days everything was gone!
Melissa B.
My mom has been buying this and she seems to really like it.Its fast working and just as good as other brands.Its cheap!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
It does help with Acne ,but it also makes my skin dry therefore my face ends up peeling. I hate it when my skin peels.
Sandra B.
This cream always takes care of my blemishes quickly. It can be drying though. Use as directed for sure.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz has anyone tired this does it work for them how long do I have to use it for for it to make a difference in my skin?