Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz uploaded by İskenderıye o.

BY EQUATE

İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing acne spot treatment cream!!! In days it’s all gone..I just hate how it’ll leave white patches from the cream on my skin...it’s comes in a great size!! I’ve had it for three months now and not even close to running out!

As they say a little bit goes a long way!
Dominique V.
Miami
This product makes the same work that others Benzoyl, but the good thing of this one is the price. Is cheaper than others brands like Neutrogena. The packing is simple, and I use this product every night.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
This stuff did wonders for me that was noticeable after just one day of using it. For me, I applied it on any of my face with acne. It dried it up extremely! In a few hours I noticed my acne was coming to the surface of my sling and developing white tips. I applied a second time in my day before going to bed and woke up with a face transformation. I could already see where some of my acne had disappeared, definitely recommend!
Danielle S.
This Equate brand of spot acne treatment is the exact same as the Neutrogena On-The-Spot acne treatment but a better value. It works as promised on most patches of acne, I have combination skin and it works well for me, not leaving any areas too dry or oily. There isn't really a smell to this product which is nice as well. You can put it on and then layer your makeup on top of it too.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I really like this spot treatment. I tried salicylic acid to treat pimple, but they nothing for me. The benzoyl peroxide, get rid of them in one to two days. One thing I don't like is how you get the product of the bottle. I wish it had a tip, because it is very easy to pour out a lot and you only need a little bit.
Emily A.
This product is great and really works. I have been using it for 10 years. It has to be used as a "spot treatment" though, you cannot just rub it all over your face or it will dry your skin out. The Benzoyl Peroxide is very strong and will dry up acne quickly.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Works really well considering the price I paid for it, but I definitely saw improvement. I felt like I was going to get a blemish and within days everything was gone!
Lindsey S.
Joplin, MO
This works well on specific acne spots. The value is good and I will buy it again. The packaging was very generic, but fine.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
So far this has greatly helped my acne. It goes to work quickly. I have cystic acne which is extremely difficult to deal with and this has helped tremendously
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
I very rarely break out and honestly when i do its usually from stress so theres not much I can do but this keeps them from becoming bug and ugly eye sores
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz has anyone tired this does it work for them how long do I have to use it for for it to make a difference in my skin?