Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz uploaded by İskenderıye o.

BY EQUATE

• Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65...1 Answers
Krystle C.
I went to a dermatologist as a teen (when I was getting a good bit of small forehead bumps), and he prescribed Differin to me. Back then, it was $40 and when I left my home and got married, it got pricy. So, I took the bottle to my local Walmart and the pharmacist there compared ingredients to a WAY cheaper brand..it was the Equate brand. It does the SAME exact thing for WAY less money!! Love it! Been using this brand for years now. I'm now 32 years old.
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing acne spot treatment cream!!! In days it’s all gone..I just hate how it’ll leave white patches from the cream on my skin...it’s comes in a great size!! I’ve had it for three months now and not even close to running out!

As they say a little bit goes a long way!
Amy E.
Derby
This cream is very good and gentle on my skin. I have used the Neutrogena version of this, and honestly they are almost exactly the same. I use this one and because it’s obviously cheaper, The only thing I have to say is that I wish it was a tiny bit stronger.
Crystal D.
This stuff works really well on it's own.  I used it for years after I cleansed my face.  I would put it all over because it's supposed to help 'prevent acne' because it actually kills bacteria.  Well, after years of doing that, my face changed to where it doesn't need it as much.  But it does work and I would highly recommend it.  It's the only thing that worked for me for years.  Everyone is different though and you will know what works for you and what doesn't.... you just have to try stuff out... but there isn't much out there for acne.  Mostly, if you read the ingredients list, it's either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.  For me, I preferred benzoyl peroxide in my youth.  We're talking 20's now.... because I have oily skin.  Now, in my 30's I prefer salicylic acid.  But I found a really cool use for benzoyl peroxide again.  I don't use it straight on my face.  But I go to a dermatologist and get Retin-A.  Tretinoin is the medical name.  Retin-A is the name brand.  You can buy other brands, such as Obagi.  You do not have to stick with Retin-A or Obagi.  These are name brands and there are other brands.  Tretinoin is what you want.  That's the medical name for the cream that Retin-A or Obagi will sell you tretinoin cream.  Anyway, my point is that you can use benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin together.  This combination of two acne creams (tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide) creates an acne cream which is sold for A LOT more money than if you were to buy benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin seperately.  This combination (benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin) creates an acne cream called Benzac which is sold for A LOT of money compared to buying the benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin separately.  This combo (tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide) works on acne.  It works really really well... at least for me... but only use at night and do not go out in the sun with it still on your face.  If you try this combination (tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide), spread the tretinoin as light as possible and then, put benzoyl peroxide on top of that.  Do NOT spread a thick amount of tretinoin.  f.y.i. For me, personally, using tretinoin by itself, made my face break out, but using in combination with benezoyl peroxide clears acne.  Tretinoin can be found at a dermatologist usually without appointment.  They will sell it in the lobby along with their line of products.  Usually Obagi products, at least that's what they're into selling now.  It may change to a different line.  But that's what I see these days.  Anyway, you can usually buy without a prescription.  Start on the lowest dose possible.  Seriously.  Don't even think about starting on a higher dose.  Your skin will see the lowest dose as the highest because it's never been introduced to this product.  Trust me...
Alyssa Z.
This product works just as well as the more expensive name-brands but is much more affordable! I use this for single spots that may pop up, and have used it when my skin was covered in acne!
Dominique V.
Miami
This product makes the same work that others Benzoyl, but the good thing of this one is the price. Is cheaper than others brands like Neutrogena. The packing is simple, and I use this product every night.
Anne G.
Belle Center, OH
Surprisingly, this works quite well to prevent acne and reduce the look of red spots. It's on the cheaper side, but it's very creamy and helps me to stay a bit moisturized as well.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
This stuff did wonders for me that was noticeable after just one day of using it. For me, I applied it on any of my face with acne. It dried it up extremely! In a few hours I noticed my acne was coming to the surface of my sling and developing white tips. I applied a second time in my day before going to bed and woke up with a face transformation. I could already see where some of my acne had disappeared, definitely recommend!
Danielle S.
This Equate brand of spot acne treatment is the exact same as the Neutrogena On-The-Spot acne treatment but a better value. It works as promised on most patches of acne, I have combination skin and it works well for me, not leaving any areas too dry or oily. There isn't really a smell to this product which is nice as well. You can put it on and then layer your makeup on top of it too.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I really like this spot treatment. I tried salicylic acid to treat pimple, but they nothing for me. The benzoyl peroxide, get rid of them in one to two days. One thing I don't like is how you get the product of the bottle. I wish it had a tip, because it is very easy to pour out a lot and you only need a little bit.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Equate Beauty Equate Maximum Strength Spot Treatment, .65 oz has anyone tired this does it work for them how long do I have to use it for for it to make a difference in my skin?