BY EQUATE

Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
Very comparable to aveena oatmeal lotion! Soothes my skin and perfect for when I have a sunburn or allergic reaction! It is super gentle and I love the natural looking bottle. Sometimes it feels too heavy on my skin but over all not too bad!
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
A very good product! It doesn't leave your hands super oily after use like some do. It has a nice scent and is very affordable. I highly recommend this product. It's one good deal!
Michelle R.
Corp Christi, TX
Works as good as more expensive brands! Keeps my hands and legs moisturized! Would definitely recommend and would definitely use again!
John M.
Yuma, AZ
Me having extremely dry skin leads to me being very ashy but this brand always gets me right without making me have greasy hands
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Works just as good as the name brand. Plus it doesn't cost a blooming arm and a leg. It really is a great buy.
Ashley G.
Great product. Nice if you have sensitivity. Not heavy and stays on really well. Would recommend it for sure.
Rhea P.
Been using it for a quite sometimes now i like how it hydrates your skin and very much affordable