Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct uploaded by Yaneth S.Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct uploaded by Isabel C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct see more...

Paulina R.
Houston
Nice rounds. Love the quality and also the easy it is to use them. They are super convenient for almost anything!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These get the job done but they're not high quality and they shed leaving little bits of cotton on your skin.
Cheryl O.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for using with make up removers such as micellear water and toners. Perfect price and so handy to have!
Lindsey G.
Ephrata, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only product I use to remove my eye make up with. I use Miscellar water and this and my waterproof mascara comes right off!
Alyssa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have bought several different brands of cotton makeup pads, both expensive and cheap ones. Out of all the cotton pads I've tried, I actually like these Equate cotton pads the best. They work just as well as luxury brands, but can be bought at an affordable price.
They are nicely quilted and hold a good amount of product - in my case, makeup remover. They stay together when I use them to take the makeup off my eyes and don't shred or fluff off into my eyes like cheap ones do. Good product.
leena t.
calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product to remove nail polish and also as a makeup remover. They feel really soft and comfortable on my face. The greatest part is they are pretty durable and the cotton pieces wouldn't fragment all over my face. They don't disintegrate when you add your liquid products on it. This product is better quality than other brands. I recommend this product to everyone I know.
brenda v.
This cotton pads are amazing, been using them for a while now and they do not break aparte like others, very soft and resistent. I use them to apply toner or micellar water on my face and works really well .
Emily N.
Lake Echo, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
Work great to remove nail polish. However, when used on the face to apply toner or remove makeup, it absorbs a lot of product and can leave fluffs on your skin. Worth the price, but not a fave.
Rachael M.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for removing makeup with my chosen micellar water at the end of the day. Doesn't fall apart when it gets wet, is gentle on the face, and a super affordable price tag.
Renee W.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
Just as good as more expensive brands, and I actually prefer them. They are quilted around the edge so they don't fall to pieces. I use them to apply toner every night!