Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct uploaded by Yaneth S.Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct uploaded by Isabel C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct see more...

Hayli N.
Las Vegas NV
Purchased at: Target
The Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct are great cotton rounds for many purposes! I use them for toner, to take off nail polish, i even have used these to stuff the toe of my shoes with a very pointed toe that were a little too big. They're also very cheap, and i haven't had an issue with them falling apart like some cotton rounds.
Angie G.
Bought these to apply toner and they work fine. They absorb and distribute prodcut well, but the layers tend to separate. It's a good price, but next time I'll probably but the value pack.
Addi W.
San Francisco
I just recently made the switch from cotton balls to the cotton rounds because I feel like cotton balls absorb a lot of your product, without putting enough of the product on your face. I really like the cotton rounds because you can tell when you are putting too much product on it, because you will feel it seep through the other side.
Kristin M.
These pads are soft, durable, and definitely get the job done!  I use them with a bit of micellular water to take off my makeup at the end of the day, and they've been great!
Definitely really good bang for your buck to pick up on a casual weekend shopping trip.
Letitia F.
It’s awesome it gets the job done and it’s soft and easy to use. it helps to get every thing off with the product thank you use. i use it almost everyday with my skin care routine. This product is very effective it wipes everything off. Honestly i would buy it again
Rachel A.
Littleton
It's a great for toner and witch hazel application. I also use them to remove excess moisturizing oils when I'm doing any at home facials. Their inexpensive and do the job. Great for everyday use. Equate Beauty Equate Cotton Round Premium 100ct
Erica A.
Phoenix
These work perfect for anything including toner, makeup removing, and even nail pplish remover. They are the pefect size, and they dont fall apart like a lot of cotton rounds or squares do. They definetly get the job done and dont irritate my skin.
Ariana M.
I love using these cotton rounds in my everyday life! From removing nail polish to removing makeup, it works great for all. I like how well they stay together instead of breaking apart easily like some other brands. I would definitely recommend.
Sheldon L.
Cherry Valley
these are for sure a great value for the money that you spend on them. they are very effective in cleaning your face and absorb the cleaner very well, but not so much that the entire pad is saturated. my only complaint is that it does normally take two pads to clean my face, but that could depend on the amount of make up used.
Karin V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to remove eye makeup, they seem to fall apart easily so you need to use several in heavier makeup days. Not sure they're worth the smaller price tag, but I've had a hard time finding rounds that hold up well at any price point.