BY EQUATE

Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz: Combines cocoa butter with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin Ultra-rich formula Deep penetrating This Equate body lotion helps to prevent rough skin Smooths rough skin to bring back a healthy glow see more...

• does this smell good?2 Answers
  • I was wondering how this compares to the name brand produ...1 Answers
Equate Beauty Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
  • "I love this product. Very moisturizing and it smells so good. Also it is very affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "This by far has to be my favorite all-over lotion. Although it says body lotion, I also use it for my face because I have dry skin and it helps soothe the itchiness of my excema as well. I got this at Walmart for less than 4 bucks and it's amazing! The smell of cocoa butter is fascinating as well." in 3 reviews
Mariah B.
It's really moisturizing and smells really good. I have sensitive dry skin and so far this is my current favorite
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
Great every day lotion.. Not a strong smell but leaves skin super soft! Great price and does what you need!
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this lotion! it keeps my skin soft and most importantly ashy-free! Go buy this and stop being ashy!!
Cali C.
I love this lotion i buy from walmart it moisturizes really good for bieng equate and no allergy reactionsđź‘Ś
Nilza B.
This is my favorite!! I have eczema in my hands and this always speaks right in and calms my flaming skin.
Rowan S.
vienna
I love this body lotion it’s really moisturizing and it compares to the Vaseline body lotion
Ann T.
Haleiwa, HI
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
Love this lotion. use it every day and it leaves my skin soft and smelling wonderful.
samantha w.
Sikeston, MO
This lotion is the best and it is cheap. I use to use jergans until I found this.
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
Simply put, not my favorite cocoa butter… at all… like not in the least bit…
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
does this smell good?
Chari C.
I was wondering how this compares to the name brand product. I find that some of the equate products are watered down and was wondering if this one was the same or if it is just as good.