BY EQUATE

Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz: Combines cocoa butter with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin Ultra-rich formula Deep penetrating This Equate body lotion helps to prevent rough skin Smooths rough skin to bring back a healthy glow see more...

• does this smell good?2 Answers
  • I was wondering how this compares to the name brand produ...1 Answers
Equate Beauty Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
  • "I love this product. Very moisturizing and it smells so good. Also it is very affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "This by far has to be my favorite all-over lotion. Although it says body lotion, I also use it for my face because I have dry skin and it helps soothe the itchiness of my excema as well. I got this at Walmart for less than 4 bucks and it's amazing! The smell of cocoa butter is fascinating as well." in 3 reviews
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
This is great for a lotion for people with normal skin types. Unfortunately, if your skin is very dry this lotion may not be for you.
Kristina T.
This is very comparable to the actual Vaseline brand lotion. It's very moisturizing and it's not an overpowering cocoa butter sent
Valerie A.
I used this during both if my pregnancies. every time my stomach itched I would put this on. I did it a lot and no stretch marks.
Ines G.
Inexpensive product that helps moisturize my skin. It helps giving my skin's glow back. Gives you almost vaseline like effects.
Anjuretha G.
I love the smell but that's about it. I don't really care for the off brand Equate version it doesn't last very long.
Amber S.
Ottawa, OH
Smells wonderful! Just a little bit runny or else it would have gotten five stars. The smell and price is amazing!!
I really like this lotion,I bought it at Walmart, it has a great scent, it is a good value , it is long lasting ❤️
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love this lotion and the smell of the cocoa butter smells so nice on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
Mariah B.
It's really moisturizing and smells really good. I have sensitive dry skin and so far this is my current favorite
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this lotion! it keeps my skin soft and most importantly ashy-free! Go buy this and stop being ashy!!
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
does this smell good?
Chari C.
I was wondering how this compares to the name brand product. I find that some of the equate products are watered down and was wondering if this one was the same or if it is just as good.