BY EQUATE

Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz: Combines cocoa butter with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin Ultra-rich formula Deep penetrating This Equate body lotion helps to prevent rough skin Smooths rough skin to bring back a healthy glow see more...

• does this smell good?1 Answers
  • I was wondering how this compares to the name brand produ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this product. Very moisturizing and it smells so good. Also it is very affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "This by far has to be my favorite all-over lotion. Although it says body lotion, I also use it for my face because I have dry skin and it helps soothe the itchiness of my excema as well. I got this at Walmart for less than 4 bucks and it's amazing! The smell of cocoa butter is fascinating as well." in 3 reviews
Tiffany B.
Eventhough it's Walmart's brand, it is just a moisturizing as all the others. Not to mention, it's much cheaper too. I use this everyday and it keeps me skin super soft and smooth.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Yessssss! This product is a part of my daily beauty routine. It's cheaper than other cocoa butter brands and works very well. My skin stays soft and moisturized all day.
Kaylee M.
I've been using this every day for almost 4 years now! I love it! I've never gotten any stretch marks even when I should of and it moisturizers my skin greatly!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This product smells great it isn't greasy and it's very moisturizing! I put it on after my shower especially after shaving and it gives me nice smooth legs!
Diana P.
Bought this in the smaller size for $1!!! Cannot beat the price! Leaves the skin feeling soft and it's not greasy at all! Slight coconut scent on the skin.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
I bought this for my stretch marks and noticed no change. The scent was decent and left my skin feeling soft. Overall it was an okay lotion to me.
Dallas J.
United States
I love this lotion, I use it every night. It smells great and keeps my hands soft and smooth, and prevents them from becoming chapped or dry.
Leslie R.
I usually buy the yellow but it’s no big difference! My skin don’t feel dry with this lotion. My husband gets it as well and he loves it.
Morgan R.
Perryopolis
This is really good! Smells amazing and really doe leave my skin filling so smooth and moisturized. Definitely worth it for a generic.
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
This is great for a lotion for people with normal skin types. Unfortunately, if your skin is very dry this lotion may not be for you.
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
does this smell good?
Chari C.
I was wondering how this compares to the name brand product. I find that some of the equate products are watered down and was wondering if this one was the same or if it is just as good.