BY EQUATE

Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz: Combines cocoa butter with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin Ultra-rich formula Deep penetrating This Equate body lotion helps to prevent rough skin Smooths rough skin to bring back a healthy glow see more...

• does this smell good?1 Answers
  • I was wondering how this compares to the name brand produ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this product. Very moisturizing and it smells so good. Also it is very affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "This by far has to be my favorite all-over lotion. Although it says body lotion, I also use it for my face because I have dry skin and it helps soothe the itchiness of my excema as well. I got this at Walmart for less than 4 bucks and it's amazing! The smell of cocoa butter is fascinating as well." in 3 reviews
Johanna L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Tina K.
This lotion isn't anything fancy but gets the job done without leaving skin feeling greasy. It smells like typical cocoa butter, not super strongly though. I like that it has a pump and its cheap! Would repurchase
Shannon S.
State College, PA
My favorite lotion! I just love it! It smells like vanilla and cocoa which is amazing! It also moisturizes greatly and helps stop peeling skin. I have sensitive skin so I don't like to use many lotion products but I swear by this one every day!
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
This is my favorite lotion for my whole family. I use it on myself and my kids to keep our ski. healthy and conditioned. This is a great daily moisturizer for all skin types. The smell isn't bad either.
Maria B.
This lotion smells really good, and moisturizes well. It burns sometimes if you put it on right after you shave but will still moisturize. The container is huge and i won't be running out for awhile. I probably won't buy again just cause it's bland smelling
Karalynn B.
This is my favorite lotion. I go through a bottle a month. It works well to keep my keratosis pilaris (KP) aka chicken skin at bay. It smells great and can be compared to the name brand cocoa butter lotion.
estibaliz h.
1385 Westmoreland.st pomona ca91766
No megusta mucho me deja la piel bien seca pero lo bueno de esta crema es q me alludado un poco a clarar mis rodillas las tenia un poco oscura pero se me ah hecho mejor vista
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
Ladies I use this lotion while pregnant to prevent stretch marks. Haven't gotten one yet. I use it every night makes my skin feel and look great! This is a must prego or not. And you get tons of it.
Victoria D.
I love this lotion! Keeps my skin soft and hydrated! I use this product everyday! It last for hours without me having to use more. I highly recommend this product to others, great quality for a great price!
Cassie C.
Albia, IA
I love the smell of this lotion and the feel after it's been put on my freshly shaved legs. If I used it daily, I think I would see great results as far as my legs not being so dry.
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
does this smell good?
Chari C.
I was wondering how this compares to the name brand product. I find that some of the equate products are watered down and was wondering if this one was the same or if it is just as good.