BY EQUATE

Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz: Combines cocoa butter with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin Ultra-rich formula Deep penetrating This Equate body lotion helps to prevent rough skin Smooths rough skin to bring back a healthy glow see more...

• does this smell good?2 Answers
  • I was wondering how this compares to the name brand produ...1 Answers
Equate Beauty Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
  • "I love this product. Very moisturizing and it smells so good. Also it is very affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "This by far has to be my favorite all-over lotion. Although it says body lotion, I also use it for my face because I have dry skin and it helps soothe the itchiness of my excema as well. I got this at Walmart for less than 4 bucks and it's amazing! The smell of cocoa butter is fascinating as well." in 3 reviews
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Very affordable lotion that is a life saver for dry skin. I use this product just about every day and it is great for days when I need moisture but do not want to use my heavy body creams. This lotion is moisturizing for my super dry skin without leaving me greasy. The smell is a mix of vanilla and cocoa butter but it is not super strong or over powering. The pump on the bottle is very nice and I have had no issues with it clogging or malfunctioning.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I keep a bottle of this around the house. Use it right after the shower and I'm good to go all day. The scent is light with a hint of cocoa butter which is really nice. It's really good for the price. Comes in different sizes but I like the pump
Amanda F.
I think it's a cheaper version of the Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion. I love the scent. It has a thick consistency and it makes my skin so soft and super smooth. Definitely recommend if you're on a budget since it's very affordable.
Hilari V.
This is a great generic lotion. It really compares to the name brand. The smell is great and the moisture it leaves in your skin is great. You can't beat the price when it's significantly lower than name brand products. I recommend this product.
glory p.
It's okay... I prefer the Vaseline brand for sure. For some reason I find this lotion does not want to rub in completely and takes a long time to dry. It also smells really different than any cocoa butter lotion I've ever used... not in a good way either
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
This is the best ever lotion!!! I love it so much because it is super super hydrating and the formula is not to thick and not to thin. And also it smells so so good. Like I'm living somewhere tropical. I would definitely recommend!
Shelley F.
I absolutely love their Coca butter! Other brands are thick and make you feel oily, Equates does not! Goes on smooth and thing! Use it almost everyday after shower or being outside! Definitely will continue to buy this!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love cocoa butter everything, so finding good lotions is awesome. It's a good value, easy to find and the bottle lasts forever because it's so big. Would totally recommend to others and will continue buying it!
kenzie p.
ohio
Love this lotion! Smells kinda like coconut mixed with chocolate. It got rid of the dryness in my skin fairly quickly. Not a bad price either considering how well it works. I would buy this again and suggest it to people with dry skin or eczema.
rae b.
Lafayette
I believe that this product is like any other product we don't have to have a brand name for this product to you to work I would buy this ten times over it makes your skin feel good soft
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
does this smell good?
Chari C.
I was wondering how this compares to the name brand product. I find that some of the equate products are watered down and was wondering if this one was the same or if it is just as good.