BY EQUATE

Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz: Combines cocoa butter with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin Ultra-rich formula Deep penetrating This Equate body lotion helps to prevent rough skin Smooths rough skin to bring back a healthy glow see more...

• does this smell good?2 Answers
  • I was wondering how this compares to the name brand produ...1 Answers
Equate Beauty Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
  • "I love this product. Very moisturizing and it smells so good. Also it is very affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "This by far has to be my favorite all-over lotion. Although it says body lotion, I also use it for my face because I have dry skin and it helps soothe the itchiness of my excema as well. I got this at Walmart for less than 4 bucks and it's amazing! The smell of cocoa butter is fascinating as well." in 3 reviews
beverly s.
i love this product. i have multiple bottles. its a drug store product. its super cheap. and in my opinion works better than most high end products. i compare it to melalucas lotion. i really like this lotion, it smells amazing. and there is SO MUCH of it. 5 out of 5
Hannah G.
I use this brand because it is cheaper than the other brands, but it has better quality. It smells refreshing and I have notice a difference in how soft my skin is. This is one of my FAVOURITE lotion to use when getting out of the shower. 11/10
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
My go to winter moisturizer. I use this nightly after I shower and it absorbs extremely quickly. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smells great! The smell is subtle enough where you can layer your own fragrance over it without worrying about a clash of scents. This works equally as well as the more expensive brands without the price tag!
Shauntevius P.
Atlanta, GA
Bought this friday and used it this past weekend. It moisturizes especially my feet. I was hesitant at first because i was using palmers and was afraid it wasnt going to have the same affect on my skin. I can use it alone without mixing it with another moisturizer. It was only .97 cents and i will use again.
Dulce M.
Porterville
Esta crema es mega buena yo la uso mucho es súper hidratante para la piel reseca es buenísima y su aroma es muy bueno y dura bastante en la piel es genial yo lo recomiendo mucho es muy bueno 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This lotion is great! I am currently 9 months pregnant and have used it just about everyday on my stretching skin. It helps it to stay soft and elastic and smells good too!
Wesleigh W.
Moss Point, MS
I have used this lotion for years, and I love it! The smell is great, and it's moisturizes so well! Removes the "ashy" look on my legs instantly. The price is great. The bottles last forever as well!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I thought this product was going to be trash and water down but it’s not it actually works pretty good just like the real name brands I paid 2.34 at Walmart & I will continue to purchase
Cameron T.
virginia beach
I get very dry skin, especially in the winter but this stuff really helps. Sometimes I’ll use this and it’ll lasts for days, even after my shower. It deep conditions the skin. It always smells good
Shelley L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this stuff. I'm a bargain shopper and im a penny pincher, but this stuff is just as good as any name brand cocoa butter lotion. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and its not too heavy or sticky. I don't feel weighed down when wearing this lotion.
emily m.
Uvalde, TX
does this smell good?
Chari C.
I was wondering how this compares to the name brand product. I find that some of the equate products are watered down and was wondering if this one was the same or if it is just as good.