BY EQUATE

Britt D.
Knox, PA
This is the main brand of hand soap that we buy it's very affordable it smells good it works great you know it's hand so it's not Brain surgery you know it works great I would definitely recommend it's like four dollars at Walmart
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
We've used this soap often enough that I can recognize and identify the fragrance immediately when I meet up with people who have used it 😂I love the clear soap (and others, but this is my favorite!) because it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, you really only need a small amount, and you can smell it for a considerable amount of time afterwards 😍 Doesn't hurt that it's a Walmart store brand, so it's readily available and extremely affordable and effective!
Jazmin A.
Very good soap. Just like any other good name brand just it's a little cheaper. It's long lasting a little goes a long way. I use it every time I wash my hands so I keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen
Ana G.
Cheap, watery soap! Smells nice! Easy to use by simply pumping soap into hand. Variety of different scents. Definitely affordable! Leaves hands clean and smooth. Would recommend this product.
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
I like this one I also got the orange one and I like the orange one more but I mean it works and gets the hands clean so yeah ya nice for my bathroom especially the ORANGE one
Abbie B.
pittsburgh
This hand soap is affordable and good. You can find this at Walmart. It is great for kids because of the fun designs on the label. This product is definitely worth it!
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My favorite! Equate carries many different scented hand soaps but the clear is my favorite. Leaves your hands super clean with a fresh scent. I use these in every bathroom in my house. Perfect for outdoor parties as well.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
This hand wash is great. I have kids so this pump is perfect for them. It doesn't pump to much. Just enough to wash the dirt off. I find mines at Walmart. great price to.
Stephanie D.
Great hand soap and a fabulous value. Well worth the price. Comparable to the name brand soaps. Wish it had a better design as some of the other name brands have
Emily H.
Lynchburg, VA
This soap is freaking amazing. The smell of it lingers on you rhands for a long time. and it makes you feel very clean. It is very inexpensive so it is god for a colege age person.