Equate Beauty Equate Brow Scissor & Brush

Equate Beauty Equate Brow Scissor & Brush

Brow scissors and brushSurgical stainless steelPrecision hand craftedLarger finger holesSharp blades

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Beauty Equate Brow Scissor & Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I mainly purchased for the scissors,however the spooley performed better then I expected,as did scissors.I enjoy the travel aspect & quality for price is great.I would recommend.Usually I would get tweezerman but the last pair of tweezers & scissors I wasn't the most impressed & when you pay a certain amount per product & based on reviews you expect to enjoy good quality.
Brooke B.
Equate Beauty Equate Brow Scissor & Brush uploaded by Brooke B.
Sharp blades, cuts smooth. Nice and inexpensive. They aren’t uncomfortable to hold. This little spoolie is a perfect and handy addition. Only way it could be beyond perfect is if it came with a little case, but this is good enough!
Helen G.
Eclectic
Equate Beauty Equate Brow Scissor & Brush uploaded by Helen G.
Cute little set and super cheap to buy. Bought them for my eyebrows so when I shave them I can cute the longer hairs. Easy to use
Joanne E.
Great purchase!! I left my brows to grow out for a year and was looking for sharp brow scissors to cut them back. Happen to find these ones!! My fav purchase this month lols!

Looking for your answer?