BY EQUATE

Equate Aloe Cool & Fresh Body Lotion: Combines aloe vera with a triple soft moisture complex 3 different moisturizing ingredients to help relieve, hydrate and soften dry skin With aloe extract Non-greasy formula Hydrates and refreshes see more...

• Does this lotion give your skin minty cold???I try to fin...4 Answers
Equate Beauty Equate Aloe Cool & Fresh Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
  • "I love this stuff it work on my hardest spot of dryness n it smells great to I have to tell my friends about this product hopefully it will help them too with roughness" in 5 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is my absolute favorite the aloe in it helps heal my breakouts and dry skin. It isn’t an oily lotion and it’s not pricey." in 3 reviews
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
Drugstore brand that I love ! It’s everything it says . I love the fresh smell . Bought at Walmart and at half the price of the “name brands” . It’s convenient pump bottle makes getting the product easy .
It’s a household staple for my sensitive skin.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I’ve tried this lotion a couple of times, it smells really good and is quite effective even on the driest parts of my skin. It’s really gentle and that’s good since I have super sensitive skin. Not too expensive you can get it at Walmart.
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
I love this lotion. One, it is cheaper in prices than many other lotions. It does a great job moisturizing my skin. My legs are very sensitive to lotions, and this one does not bother them at all. It smells great, it is lightweight, and it does not have a greasy feeling to it. I also love using this lotion when I have a sun burn. Sometimes instead of using normal aloe vera gel, I will use this lotion. It helps sooth sunburns, but it does not dry out skin or leave it sticky like most aloe vera gels.
May H.
I love, love, love! It really does what it does. One night, I applied it to my stingingly dry hands, and the next day, I was surprised with how smooth they turned out. I began to use it daily and my hands were the smoothest it had ever been. It is somewhat scented with a soft smell, of typical lotion, I would say, but it's nothing fruity or floral of the like. Once I use up my bottle, I'll definitely buy another one!
Melissa L.
I absolutely LOVE this lotion! I ended up choosing this lotion in the store because the bottle stated that it was a non-greasy formula. I'm very funny about textures and hate when lotions make me feel greasy after using them. I use this lotion every day and never get that feeling afterwards. The aloe smell is very strong (personally, I love it) but if you don't like the smell of aloe, I would not recommend it.
Alyssa B.
Morgantown
Love the way this product makes me skin feel! It is a generic brand but it is the best out there! Love to use this on sunburn, creates a nice soothing touch and smell. The aloe helps it along as well to have the skin feeling fresh and energized!
Jazmin A.
This lotion smells so good and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. Very good value and it will let you a long time because I little goes a long way and it has a very nice refreshing scent
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This smells so good and keep my skin smooth and moisturized. Keeping my skin moisturized can be hard with really dry skin, but this works. My only complaint is it's a little runny, but it gets the job done
Morgan J.
Denton, MD
Love this stuff! Super cheap and you get a big bottle. It smells like aloe but not in a bad way; a very light scent and it keeps my skin hydrated and keeps it from peeling after a bad sunburn. Great price!
Holleigh m.
Johnstown, PA
After years of using Jergens and St. Ives I purchased this on a whim and so glad I did. it melts into the skin doesn't have a strong odor and really really works. for the piece this can't be beat. now it won't replace my splurge of Soap and Glory Righteous butter. but definitely will be my go to lotion. only wish it had sunscreen. why don't all lotions contain that?
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Does this lotion give your skin minty cold???I try to fined lotion that moisture and cool your skin. like mint tea or something like this thanks for help