Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersEquate
Beauty 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz

Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz

by Equate

Cual es la diferencia de esta vaselina marca equate y la marca Vaseline?
How well does this work?
Is it good to make your eyelashes grow?
Start your review of Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz!
Product Highlights
...silky smooth hands! Where would I be with Equate brand beauty supplies? As moisturizing as vaseline and saves a little money. I love to lather my elbows, knees and feet in this petroleum.in reviews
...products affordable but you also get a good product. Good for moisturizing dry skin. I mostly use on my feet. Absolutely love this product. in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this on my skin and my little girl! It keeps us so moisturized when we have a cut! It keeps the cut safe and heals it so quickly! It is so cheap and last a long time due to not having to use a lot of the product!
jannie E.
Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz uploaded by jannie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think that this product is amazing! I use it to  moisturize my lips when my chapsticks aren’t near. It has no scent to it. And isn’t pricey either!
Amber L.
Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz uploaded by Amber L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I suffer from eczema especially during the cold winter months. I have tried other products but they either leave my greasy feeling or still dry. Before bed I apply a thick layer to my hands and place gloves on top of them. When I wake up in the am they are moisturized. Highly recommend compared to the name brand products. Smell is okay and price point is perfect for a large size. Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this in all of the seasons. Winter more than why others. It’s long lasting and good to use in other other products. It’s very gentle and really protects the skin. I will continue to use and buy this product. It’s good to use on the skin, hair, and face. Highly recommended.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz uploaded by Veronica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This little baby can be used to rehab those scaly legs so you can actually go out in summer. Tyra banks applies the moisturizer of her choice then slathers Vaseline over her entire legs then wraps them with plastic wrap. She then pulls on a pair of comfy pants and goes to bed. By morning her legs are pristine. Vaseline us a miracle moisturizer. If you have dry anything try Vaseline overnight. It really does help. I bought this big tub for my legs but you can buy tiny tubs for your lips. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline®
Allison B.
Tumwater
I use this for when I dye my hair. It helps keep most of it off of my skin. I also used it for my oldest daughter to keep her from getting bloody noses in the winter.
Mary W.
Empire
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is great for putting on your feet at night with socks. It really works great for dry cracked skin. My feet feel and look so much better.
Shaina W.
Henrico, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Normal petroleum jelly. Just like most equate brand products, this is equivalent to the big name brands.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta pretonila de la Walmart me quito mi maquillaje 💄 me gusto mucho es buen producto #voxbox #influenster
Crystal C.
Houston , TX
Equate Beauty Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant, 13 oz uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best thing for your lips honestly. Other companies make their product make your lips chap so you can buy it more often but putting this keeps your lips soft and doesn’t make them get chap at all ! I would recommend for your lips so much !