BY EQUATE

Valerie C.
This is a pretty good moisturizer. Easy to find. Bought it at Walmart. It does the job. It's not as great as some of the high end moisturizers but it gets the job done and only cost around 3$
Olivia R.
Hartselle, AL
What would I do without this stuff???? The best face moisturizer that i've ever used. Also can be used as an easy way to take makeup off. The best part is it's very cheap and easy to get. Definitely would recommend!
khyla g.
Greensboro, NC
Been using this for a long time. And this is the product that really helped me with my dry skin especially when its winter time!!!
Riley C.
medina
Purchased at: Walmart
This Lotion cream stuff is amazing me and my mom use it every day it helps your skin so much your skin gets so soft and healthy
brenda G.
Its a really good affordable dupe for the ponds cream it works great hydrates skin without leaving oily. Totally recommend!
Cassidy P.
Walker, LA
Not the best. Leaves face greasy after for quite sometime. apples extremely thick. but it is long lasting and affordable.
Denise J.
Albertville, AL
I have extremely dry skin in the winter. I bought this last week. I can already see an improvement in my face and neck.
Taty M.
This works really good I have a really dry skin and I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I really like it.
Dana G.
Leavenworth, KS
The best for dry skin! Does cause you to have dry patches or anything, it's amazing. Very affordable too.
Heather R.
Does not clog my pores and leaves me feeling fresh and clean after use. I love that it isn't heavy.