BY EQUATE

Amy E.
Derby
Use this one before I go to bed, and it keeps my skin so soft all the way until the morning. I believe it was under five dollars, and it’s widely available at a lot of drug stores. As soon as I run out, I’ll be stocking up again.
Alicia H.
Trenton, ME
[product:equate-beauty-moisturizing-cream,-16-oz] [product:equate-oil-free-ultra-gentle-facial-moisturizer,-4-fl-oz]. Great product aoftens skins without leaving greasy and great price point
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
My favorite night time face lotion. I’ve tried other brands but this one is the best. It keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturized. It’s cheap and it works. I made my fiancé buy it as well as my best friend.
Sarah T.
Lafayette
I have used Dove moisturizer my entire life. I recently decided to try this less expensive brand. I could not tell the difference between the two. Great, inexpensive product.
Shayla M.
Kentucky
I have always had trouble with dry skin and have been searching for a moisturizer that works well and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. This product is very effective in not only getting rid of dry skin, but getting rid of it quickly. I would highly recommend to anyone struggling with dry skin that hasn't found a moisturizer that has worked for them yet!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Definitely exactly the same as poud's for much much cheaper. I believe I payed 3 for this at Walmart, which is the only place you can find this product. But it's amazing and super moisturizing for super cheap!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I needed something on the cheaper end to moisturize my face before applying makeup and tried this out. It does a good job for being on the cheaper end! It gives my face a rich creamy moisturized feel.
Linet B.
I use this everyday.This is my go to.I put it on before my primer and makeup and it gives my a natural glow.The price is very good for this product.I use it day and night.I would definitely buy it again.
Natalie B.
This product may be cheap but it does an amazing job. It makes my face feel creamy and smooth. I usually use after my skin care routine when my face feels a little dried out. Definitely worth the couple of bucks spent.
Olivia H.
Lake Villa, IL
GENERIC OF POND'S DRY SKIN CREAM
The perfect cream for my skin. This cream is thin and natural and absorbs into the skin. With the weather changes my skin goes crazy and I've been using this mostly on my face twice a day. It doesn't make my skin oily which is a problem I typically have when using other lotions. -Also a great price. I bought mine from Walmart and I've been using it a lot and barely made the dent in the container. Definitely recommend!!!