BY EQUATE

Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
Estoy usando este limpiador para mi cara ase un trabajo bueno ya q después de usarlo por dos meses me eh sorprendido con la limpieza q a echo en mi cara pero pienso q es más para pieles grasas ya q la mía es muy reseca y sensible y me pone la cara roja pero es un buen limpiador
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
So...I use this to help prevent monthly hormonal breakouts and it flat out works. This is a creamy cleanser with no bubble action that hydrated and exfoliates at the same time. The granules are large, so they don’t seem to make much of an impact, but the St Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarine Orange Scrub that I use before this wash, does the trick and then some! Anyways, this cream cleanser is really hydrating and is silky upon application. It leaves a cooling sensation as you work it into your skin that is quite refreshing. This product works just as good as the product it was made after and the price is phenom! I use it daily. It works, so I’ll continue to use it until I find something better, lol. You can find it at Walmart for a little bit of nothing. Recommended!
Kenzee E.
Van Wert, IA
When I first bought this I wasn’t sure what to think about it. I have really oily skin and nothing I have tried before has left my face feeling clean. Then I used this and I absolutely loved it. I use this every single day and I feel it leaves my face clean and refreshed. It’s also very affordable, which is always a plus!
Autumn H.
If you want your pores to disappear I highly recommend this. You can only get it at Walmart since it is equate but it’s so adorable it doesn’t matter. I love how my skin feels after using this and how it looks. Try this is your blackheads are plentiful and you want to rid your face of them.
Katelyn S.
Foaming exfoliating gel that is great at cleaning deep in my pores. It has a cooling affect that feels like it is really opening up my pores. Does leave my skin feeling dry so make sure to use a toner afterwards. Never have makeup left on my face after this stuff.
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
I can definitely tell this product had salicylic acid in it from how incredibly drying it is. The micro beads aren’t exfoliating at all just messy. Smells pretty bad. Leaves a weird gross residue once washed off. I would use this and then use another cleanser to take care of the gross feeling on my face when I was done using it. Don’t recommend this unless you have oily skin and lots of blemishes ( neither of which I have)
Tardysha W.
Cleveland
I really enjoy this. It's very gentle on the skin when exfoliating and it's also very refreshing and cooling but it leaves behind beadsall over the face that can be very annoying to get rid of.
member-61cca
I would recommend this 100% for any one with a pimply face! This works so well, and I’ve noticed a difference in the swelling of my pimples. My face gets very dry, and it doesn’t dry it out at all!! It’s so gentle to the touch and removes makeup at the same time!! So refreshing!!
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I have ALWAYS struggled with bad acne on my forehead, within a week of using this facial scrub (once every 2 days) my acne cleared up. I am a fan of this product and I do plan on buying again.
Troy A.
Newport News , VA
I was very hesitant at first because I’m picky when it comes to things I put on my face. But I tried this because of the price and it’s all I buy now! When my face starts to break out then I start using it until my face clears up in a couple of days!