Equate Beauty Clarifying Toner, 13.5 fl oz

by Equate

Help promote a clear complexion with this Equate Beauty Clarifying Toner. It aids in prevention of blemishes by eliminating dirt and oil and gently exfoliating skin. This skin toner also helps pores appear smaller for a flawless look. It is created...

How many use this?
I was wondering if any of you guys have tried this toner it's supposed to be a dupe for Clinique I am really excited to try but I don't want my face to break out I have dry sensitive skin
How does this compare to name brand toner? I know there are several equate brand facial items, how do they compare against Clinique?
Start your review of Equate Beauty Clarifying Toner, 13.5 fl oz!
Esperanza U.
Taft, CA
LOVE!!!! Super inexpensive and convenient to purchase! I used to be super oily and this helped my skin a lot!!!
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Equate Beauty Clarifying Toner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Meredith B.
I really like this toner and I feel that it is a good price for the size you get! It works just as well as other toners I have tried- loreal, simple, Olay. It also leaves your face feeling really clean. May sting those who have sensitive skin
Abigail A.
Athens, OH
For being as cheap as it is, it's my favorite! I've tried many different toners and this one is definitely the best! I have a dry face and it only makes things better!! Great for your face and light on your wallet!!
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
I love this toner because it doesn't smell as toxic and bold as other toners and it makes my face feel so refreshed before I go to bed! This is however one of my back up toners because it isn't my FAVORITE but if you want an inexpensive toner that will really get the job done for your face to clear up pores I would definitely recommend this one!
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
I like this toner!! It’s like the Clinique one but way cheaper! Got mine from walmart and use it every night before bed..Really nice for the price
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I’m used to toners being basically water with some cleanser just for added moisture. This one smelled so much like alcohol, I have only used it twice. I probably won’t buy this again because I have a full bottle.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
The label on this toner says "compare to Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2" and that intrigued me enough to buy it. I haven't actually used the Clinique version so I can't compare the two. My regular toner was discontinued so I've been on the hunt for a replacement. Unfortunately, this isn't it. It's decent, especially for the price, but it didn't blow me away. It is labeled as being suitable for dry skin but it felt pretty drying. It does have witch hazel which is great if you have acne. My biggest concern is that the product contains menthol, and while the bottle says it's hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, menthol can be pretty irritating to skin. Because of that, I definitely would not recommend for sensitive skin. I was lucky to not have a reaction, but others may not.
Stacy B.
I love this stuff! I had originally went into the store looking for a different toner when I came across this inside a little travel pack. Turns out this was better than the one I was previously using, which left a residue and a odd smell. This toner makes me feel fresh and clean. And like I've taken all the missed makeup.
Christine C.
I love this toner. I use it twice a day and since I introduced it to my routine my skin has never looked better. I highly recommend it.
Telika S.
Houma, LA
Love this toner if you put a few dry thyme leaves in it in a travel size bottle it will do wonders for your skin