BY GENERIC

Equate Beauty Breakout Control Acne Cleanser: 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication Continues to fight breakouts even after you wash Daily treatment see more...

• Did anybody else have issues with this leaving a residue behind?1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any problems with your face still feeling tin...7 Answers
  • Does it help control oil? I have a really oily complexion 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It does sting alittle bit but it works!" in 1 review
  • "Even though I personally feel it wotks better with the black head scrub because it gives back some moisture in your face." in 1 review
  • "Benzoyl peroxide works wonders for my skin, but I couldn't get the nasty white film off my face!" in 1 review
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Me and my boyfriend use this. It’s cheap and works pretty good. It has a light clean smell. And has scrubby beads that make your skin feel really soft. It does work too! His face had cleared up and gotten so soft too! I’d recommend this product!
Skyela H.
Petersburg, IN
I know this looks like a cheap ordinary face wash, but hear me out. My dermatologist told me that for acne patients he recommends to only wash my face with a benzoyl peroxide face wash. Any type of benzoyl peroxide face wash. I picked this one up at Walmart because it was only around $3-$4. And omg. This face wash literally feels better on my skin than my expensive face washes!!!!! It has a cooling effect and you can really feel your face getting clean! I totally recommend this especially for the price.
Slayahontas S.
Equate Beauty Breakout Control Acne Cleanser this is a very mild Cleanser. It is definitely just a mediocre daily Cleanser for people who don't have problem skin and whom only have mild breakouts every now and then. It makes your skin feel soft and you can mildly feel the acne medicine in it but nothing major.
Elisha R.
Davenport, FL
I will never use another face wash again! You can get this at Wal-Mart for around $4.00 and it is amazing. Amazing value for its low price and it has cleared my skin up so well. Being a teen, I break out quite often and this has cleared my skin and evened out my textured skin within using an entire bottle. It's a hidden gem!
Hayley F.
Groveland, MA
I usually buy equate whenever I go to Walmart because they are cheaper then Clean and Clear and Neutrogena. I bought this thinking it would clear up my skin after breaking out. It's very drying and burns. Do not use this around your eyes at all! It says daily treatment on the bottle, but it dries out my skin too much so I have only been using it a couple of time a week. I won't buy this again.
Ash B.
Mesa,Az
About a year ago, I was having really bad acne and it was breakout after breakout. When I breakout it usually is painful. So I went to Wallmart trying to find a face wash specifically for acne breakouts. I happened to find this for cheap. I picked it up and went home and gave it a try. It has done wonders for my face. It's a little painful because of the acne medication in and will make my face red but it works wonders. My acne cleared up in about a week and ever since then I have been using this since.
Julie N.
San jose, CA
I say, give this brand a chance! I like that it is much cheaper than the Clean & Clear version. So far so good. I do appreciate the creamy texture to it, as it does not feel too abrasive on the face.

Though it is difficult to squeeze product out of the tube, it is helping me use this product sparingly, and therefore it is lasting me longer than the Clean & Clear version.
Anahi A.
I've been having trouble with my skin lately. This equate breakout control has really been helping. I love the menty feeling it gives. It leaves my skin feeling good. I will say that if you have dry skin, you're going to have to moisturize really well
TheChiconomic G.
Minneapolis , MN
It is a dupe of clean and clear acne control, works as good as that. Easily available along with clean n clear brand at stores. And the cost is low compared to that. It does its job correctly but leaves some kind of white unseen layer on face which gets all over your dark colored clothes. This is my first pack of this. It is okay to use.
Rissa R.
Huntsville, TX
Better than the name brand. This is my go to facewash. It's absolutely amazing and I would use it over any brand name ever. I've been using it for years and it's cheap and easy on a budget and it's perfect. I especially love the menthol that makes my face feel really really cool & clean after I use it. It's the best.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Has anyone else had any problems with your face still feeling tingly and a little like you have sunburn the day after using it??
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Does it help control oil? I have a really oily complexion
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
Did anybody else have issues with this leaving a residue behind?
Hi guys today was my first time putting this cleanser on my face and my face feels smooth even tho i have alot of pimples and my face was kind of tenglie if u know what i mean but after i washed it off it feels normal.. so is this product good to use