Hair CareHair ProductsShampooEquate
Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo

Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo

by Equate

Equate Beauty Blond and Silver Shampoo helps to reduce the appearance of yellow tones in gray hair, and is ideal for blonde and silver hair. This nourishing shampoo refreshes and brightens hair color while helping to tone down the appearance of brassiness. For best results apply shampoo to wet hair, lather, rinse and repeat. For additional brightening and color, leave second lather on for 3 to 5 minutes; no patch test is required. This shampoo is made without the use of harmful chemicals such as paraben and phthalate. Refresh and brighten your hair color with Equate Beauty Blond and Silver Shampoo.

With a wide range of health and beauty products, Equate provides their customers with a healthy and effective way to improve the quality of their daily lives. At Equate, we believe that taking care of your family doesn't have to come at a high price. Every product we make is the result of innovation, rigorous standards and high quality ingredients, and that has helped us become one of the most trusted brands across the country.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Disterate, Fragrance(Parfum), Disodium Phosphate, Glycol sterate, Ricinoleamidopropyl, Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Stearic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cocamidemea, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylicothiazolinone, Ext. Violet 2 (Cl 60730)

Who here has tried this ?
How long should I leave the shampoo
Start your review of Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo!
Erika B.
Brandon, MS
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Erika B.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to shampoo to bring the sparkle back to my gray hairs. Whenever they start to look dull, I use this shampoo. One wash is all it takes and it lasts! I only have to use this once every 4-6 months. Extremely satisfied.
Abbie A.
Onalaska, WI
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Abbie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This blonde and silver shampoo is actually really nice and it lasts a decent amount of time. I can tell that it definitely brightens the appearance of my hair and helps my color stay in tact more!
Angela S.
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw this and thought I'd give it a try. It works very well on my long hair. Smells nice and works as good as the higher priced name brands. I am very happy as it does make my hair look brighter so will continue to purchase 😁
Maxine S.
Weslaco , TX
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Maxine S.
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Maxine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So iv been trying to get back to my silver color after painting it and wow I was amazed with my results it lightened my hair, I saw a different right away when I first lathered it on and did a second lather and I’m in love I do recommend it
Mayrin R.
Downingtown, PA
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Mayrin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot, help me to matice my hair after my discoloration, I really love my hair after washed with it, and its price is amazing, it’s extremely cheap and 100% working, and also the fragance is delicious and hydrate my hair
Kate H.
Warsaw, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have super light blonde hair and this shampoo really takes out any brassy hair and leaves you’re hair silky and so platinum!
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would give it about a 3.5 because I do not like the smell at all. Haven't seen too many results on my partners hair but I am looking forward to it. He has gray and blonde hair and I was trying to help him maximize his hairs potential. He's just afraid it will turn his hair purple. It has not.
ĸarissa S.
Equate Beauty Blonde & Silver Shampoo uploaded by ĸarissa S.
I use this every time I shower and I notice it helps a little. It’s cheap and when you’re not trying to pay a ridiculous price but get a decent product this is the way to go. I would purchase again because it works fine!
Siarah W.
Clinton, IA
I buy this shampoo every time I go blonde. I've used other purple shampoos but this one is nicely priced and works beautifully at removing that brassy, orange tone that tends to happen when you go blonde. DO make sure to do that second shampoo and leave it in for a good amount of time (believe it calls for 3-5 minutes) but make sure not to leave it in for too long because it can and will leave you're hair a lil extra dry.
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good blonde shampoo for the price. It helps keep brassy tones out and keeps your blonde brighter. The scent of this lasts all day long in my hair. It can be very drying. I have to be sure to use a good moisturizing conditioner after use.