BY GENERIC

Equate Beauty Blemish Control Apricot Scrub's deep-cleansing formula contains natural exfoliants and salicylic acid that gently exfoliate dead skin cells. It removes oil and dirt that can lead to blackheads and blemishes. see more...

• Is this comparable to the scrub by st ives? Is this natural?3 Answers
  • How many times can you use this per week?5 Answers
  • Does it dry out the face?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
This face wash is decent enough. Gets the job done, but I don’t feel like the formula is as strong as it could be. My face does not break out, but I do enjoy exfoliating! I got this wash simply because it was cheaper than the alternative, and it gave me another product to review! It was pretty on par with how I estimated it to be. It leaves my face nice and clean, just what I need it to do.
Angie G.
This stuff smells great and leaves my skin clean and soft. I use it once a week so one bottle lasts a very long time. I've repurchased this many times, but I prefer the St. Ives brand name, which is only a little more expensive, but when money is low every penny counts.
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love this stuff. It does a great job on my skin and leaves it nice and smooth. I don't get any unnecessary break outs and it seems to help with oil control. The best thing about this product is it's price. It is very affordable and works great. I love the new grapefruit one: it smells amazing.
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
This is 100% a dupe for St. Ives Apricot Scrub!! I really like to use this when my skin needs to get back in its lane. I also use this on parts of my body prone to breakouts and it both exfoliates and prevents breakouts. I would recommend to only use this 2-3x a week because it can be overkill!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought this at Walmart, and I love it. It’s one of my favorite cleansers. It’s Very exfoliating. The apricot seeds in it exfoliates the skin, leaving my face feeling rejuvenated and clean. The apricot scent is a fruity, clean scent. It’s very refreshing.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
This is a slightly more affordable dupe for the St Ives Apricot Scrub. I couldn't find much of a difference between the two products. So if you want a slightly cheaper version of the St Ives, this is itm
Veronica G.
This product works 100% even after the first use (at least for me) I saw a difference. At first it smoothes ur skin and rubs off all that dead skin and then it starts taking off the acne scars .i use it twice a day in the morning and before bed and in 1 to 2 weeks u will see a difference if u have acne scars.
Brittany E.
Coral Springs , FL
Although I have only used this one time. I absolutely felt a difference right away. My skin felt super soft when I applied my moisturizer after using it. Will update review in one month. So far so good
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as St Ives. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck. I use this product about one or twice a week! Exfoliates nicely & leaves my skin baby soft. The scent is lovely! Equate Beauty Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, 6 oz
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This is amazing and my skin looks and feels much better since I started using this. My acne has gotten slightly better, but the texture of my face is so much better. After using this my face feels so smooth and I don’t get flaky dry patches any more. And I was worried it might be too rough for my sensitive skin but I’ve had no irritation or problems. I definitely recommend this.
Reba B.
Does it dry out the face?
Kendall K.
How many times can you use this per week?
Janet C.
Does this work like the St. Ives one?
Emily R.
Is this comparable to the scrub by st ives? Is this natural?
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
Would this work faster with other products or can you just use this?