BY GENERIC

Equate Beauty Blemish Control Apricot Scrub's deep-cleansing formula contains natural exfoliants and salicylic acid that gently exfoliate dead skin cells. It removes oil and dirt that can lead to blackheads and blemishes. see more...

• Is this comparable to the scrub by st ives? Is this natural?3 Answers
  • How many times can you use this per week?5 Answers
  • Does it dry out the face?6 Answers
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Extremely inexpensive and basically the same as the St. Ives and Queen Helene's Apricot Scrub. I felt differences in my skin right after the first use. I switch off between this and the e.l.f. exfoliating scrub everyday. My one issue is that mine smells somewhat of bleach. It might just be my nose but it smells strange to me
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It was $1.97 where I live which is very affordable! It literally works so good! My face had started breaking out and I used this and the size had went down a tremendous amount over night! Plus it smells so good and makes your skin so soft 10/10 recommend!
Kristina L.
Bemidji
I've just started using this I haven't fully made up my mind yet on it but first impressions are good it smells amazing. And seems to make my face soft after I use it hopefully it helps with keeping my face clearer.
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
This is a refreshing effluent. I got this product in as a gift in a basket for Christmas. The directions are simple. My face always feels super smooth after using it. I don't have to use any moisturizers after. I would recomend this to friends and family .
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
This is a slightly more affordable dupe for the St Ives Apricot Scrub. I couldn't find much of a difference between the two products. So if you want a slightly cheaper version of the St Ives, this is itm
Veronica G.
This product works 100% even after the first use (at least for me) I saw a difference. At first it smoothes ur skin and rubs off all that dead skin and then it starts taking off the acne scars .i use it twice a day in the morning and before bed and in 1 to 2 weeks u will see a difference if u have acne scars.
Brittany E.
Coral Springs, FL
Although I have only used this one time. I absolutely felt a difference right away. My skin felt super soft when I applied my moisturizer after using it. Will update review in one month. So far so good
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as St Ives. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck. I use this product about one or twice a week! Exfoliates nicely & leaves my skin baby soft. The scent is lovely! Equate Beauty Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, 6 oz
Diamond W.
Lubbock, TX
I didn't see any results of using this scrub. I did not like this. I have stubborn acne and I have to try new products often. It didn't do what I thought it would.
chloe m.
Stilwell
I am in love with this . It is very cheap and it works so good . I have very dry ,flaky skin and this works so well with that . It makesmy skin so soft and clean and the little walnut shavings in it really get in the pores and cleans so well. I'm in love ūüėć‚̧.
Reba B.
Does it dry out the face?
Kendall K.
How many times can you use this per week?
Janet C.
Does this work like the St. Ives one?
Emily R.
Is this comparable to the scrub by st ives? Is this natural?
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
Would this work faster with other products or can you just use this?