BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEquate
Beauty Anti-Puffiness Eye Roll-On, 05 fl oz

Equate Beauty Anti-Puffiness Eye Roll-On, 0.5 fl oz

by Equate

Your skin's beauty reflects your own inner health and vitality. Diet, nutrition, lifestyle and aging all affect the beauty of your skin. The Equate Beauty Anti-Puffiness Eye Roll-On provides soothing relief to tired, puffy eyes. Its unique blend of...

Has anyone used this and if so has it worked for youEquate Beauty Anti-Puffiness Eye Roll-On, 0.5 fl oz ?
Start your review of Equate Beauty Anti-Puffiness Eye Roll-On, 0.5 fl oz!
lydia A.
1029 North Hickory Place
This product is really good at reducing puffiness around the eyes. Every morning I've always woken up with puffy eyes and it can be super annoying so I got this product and the first time I used it I already saw results. This is an amazing product for anyone that has puffy eyes.
Kristy P.
Mehoopany, PA
I bought this product as it was slightly cheaper than the actual Garnier brand. It was packaged nicely in a box that presented all the info about the stick. I grabbed it from Walmart where I grab most of my makeup on the go with kids. I have used it everyday for about a week now and can tell a difference with the puffiness under my eyes. I highly recommend it.
Christie T.
Hayden
Great Stuff!!! Sometimes when I wake up in the morning... my eyes are like big puff balls. I use this eye roller, and it makes them go down. It may not make them go down completely, but you can notice a remarkable change. It is cheaper than most, and it is very effective!!
Zenaida S.
El Paso, TX
It works but it takes some time to start noticing results so if ur looking for fast results for ur undereyes this is not the one
Devon H.
Mt Sterling, IL
Equate Beauty Anti-Puffiness Eye Roll-On, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Devon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best thing to use in the morning. Every morning when I get up, I apply this under my eyes. I also use this when I am battling with allergies. Highly recommended and you will not be disappointed with this roller!
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
Great product! In pretty much all walmarts. Has a nice roller so it's easy to use and really affordable
This product has much similarity to the Garnier product I have tagged. The results end up fairly equal which is a plus in my opinion. It's an effective product and is worth buying not to mention the savings will of course be an advantage
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
I wanted to try something for my new puffiness I get under my eyes. Could be allergies...not sure. But this is sub par. I don't really notice a significant difference. I'll purchase something different next time. Update: caused me to break out under my eyes on both sides :(
Megan M.
Crosby, TX
About what you would expect from a drugstore brand. It provides some relief from dryness and puffiness. Decent option when you're in a crunch and need an affordable quick solution to unexpected eye puffiness
Caitlyn P.
Belmont
It’s good. Helps reduce eye puffiness for sure. Meets expectations. Good value for price.