equate® beauty AM Refreshing Facial Cleanser

by Equate

AM Refreshing Facial Cleanser

AM Refreshing Facial Cleanser is formulated with ginseng and fruit extracts to purity your skin and gently remove built-up dirt and oil. The vitamin-enriched beads and citrus scent will rejuvenate your skin and energize you.

Product Features

• With energizing beads
  • Oil-free
  • Invigorates your skin
  • Rinses clear
  • Enriched with vitamin C, ginseng & fruit extracts
  • Won't clog pores
  • Leaves skin refreshed and clean

Pump - Recyclable

I've heard that this product wakes you up in the morning when you use it. I have a really hard time not feeling super drowsy in the morning, does this really wake you up?
Are there any other products like this one I should be using?
How does this compare to similar brands?
Start your review of equate® beauty AM Refreshing Facial Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Feels great on my sensitive skin. Really leaves you refreshed and tingling after each use. Really controls the oil on the face, noticed after just one use! I have problem/oily skin so it's nice to find a product that helps with that and doesn't cause extra breakouts. Definitely worth a try for $3!” in 7 reviews
Clarkton, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I have switched off between this and the neutrogena morning burst version for years And I honestly notice no difference in the two. Equate is cheaper and is considered the off brand however it still performs just as well as the name brand product. To me they literally feel the same exact way as well. I am extremely oily skin and struggle with oil bumps from time to time but never actuall acne. Look at how bright and clean my skin is
Bella Vista, AR
This Equate refreshing facial cleanser is a wonderful affordable option to the Clean N Clear face wash. The scent is citrus and freshness and it does a great job of refreshing your face prior to makeup application. The beads help to soothe tired skin while gently exfoliating. I definitely recommend this high quality face wash!
Dinuba
This product works amazing and just as good as higher end products, it really leaves your face feeling fresh and ready to start the day. It also helps wake you up by making you face feel clean and energized. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a daytime cleanser
Talbott
This AM Cleanser is awesome! It leaves my skin feeling tingly, clean and refreshed! Compared to it's name brand counterpart, the only thing that differs is the price. Equate has good quality products for a better price than their competitors
American Fork, UT
I love this stuff! I use it every morning and it always feels so nice and refreshing. It does a pretty good job at cleaning pores and keeping acne away too. The smell is also not too over powering which is really important in the mornings.
Kalamazoo, MI
This cleanser worked so well for me on those early college mornings! This formula was gentle on my skin without it making it seem overly dry! I found this product to be effective! I would definitely buy this cleanser again!
Indianapolis
I have the worlds most démesurée facial skin, and so I have to use products that don’t have Benz or sal acid and this one still does the job and makes my face feel so fresh and clean while compensating all hormonal acne
San Bernardino, CA
This product smells great and leaves skin feeling fresh. I've been using it for two weeks and my skin has already been looking clearer. The wash does leave skin dry and if you don't moisturize, it'll leave skin oily. Despite that, it's really effective for clearing acne.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price and a nice morning facial cleanser. I bought this on vacation when I thought I forgot my normal face wash and am surprised at how well I like it. Cleanses without over drying and refreshing.
Springfield
This product washes my face thoroughly. I sometimes use a washcloth and other times use a rotating facial brush. With each one, my face is always clean and feels refreshed. I buy this product each time because it always works just the same as the name brand. When I use the astringent afterwards, the cotton pad is clean.