BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Age Resisting Classic Cleanser works by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up. It lifts away dull, dry skin to reduce the signs of aging and reveal younger-looking skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really like this product. I have fairly sensitive skin and Equate products have always been gentle on my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and is looking for a cleanser." in 3 reviews
  • "Makes my sensitive skin soft again." in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Good price. Creamy consistency with "gentle microbead" exfoliators. Results are not too drying (salicyclic acid) or oily, hydrating. Leaves my skin smooth. Nice exfoliator. Have not used it to remove makeup, only as a daily cleanser. However, the packaging of this product is the worst. I was really excited about the pump top and the deal on this equate version of a known product  and got home only to find out the pump was faulty. It made me regret not spending the extra dollar and trying the name brand version so for that reason, I will not be repurchasing. I have to take the top off and scrape the cleanser off of the applicator's tube which is unsanitary or I can turn it upside down and wait for it to drip down which takes a little time considering the consistency. Kind of disappointing considering the price is nice and the results are good. Good for combination/sensitive skin.
Mackie M.
Laurel, MS
I have been using this daily for a long time. However now I am feeling that it doesn't always completely take all my make up off. But it does leave my skin soft.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I have been using this product for a while now and have enjoyed it. I have sensitive skin that is also somewhat oily and this has been gentle on my skin while also helping control my oil problem. I would recommend this to people with similar skin types. It is also a very affordable product.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought  this when I was in a hurry and didn't want to search for my normal cleanser. Not a huge fan as it doesn't seem to take everything off. It's very moisturizing and smells nice. I end up using it in the morning when I don't have much to remove from my face.
Julia H.
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
Makes my sensitive skin soft again. Makes my skin silky, and feels very moisturized. I really like this.
alicia.makeup H.
Camby, IN
I love this stuff! It makes my skin look amazing for the price! I definitely will be buying again.
Samantha W.
Vanceboro
Love this face wash gentle but tough. Really does well on your face but hard to find in stores.
Katie L.
aurora, CO
This product is ok, but it does tend to dry out my skin, especially in the winter.
Mackie M.
Laurel, MS
Equate Beauty Age Resisting Classic Cleanser, 6.78 fl oz Does anyone else feel like this product doesn't completely take off your make up?