BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
Acetone is the only nail polish remover I use. I like that I only need a little to take my polish off. Especially colors like red and black. It’s easy to use but it’s strong so wash your hands. Wet good after use.
Elizabeth D.
Elkmont, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I can get any nail polish off with this remover! Glitter, gel, reds, blues, any stains from bold colors! It’s amazing!
Grace K.
Slc, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
YOWZA! This works! Keep in mind it’s 100% acetone so you’ll have to invest in some nail care since it’s super drying. Great product for glitter manicures but not for frequent nail changes unless proper nail care is supplemented.
Natifah H.
philadelohia
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing to use when removing nail polish and works pretty quick. For the price you pay which isn’t too expensive makes the product even better.
Lesly O.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
It does get the job done like most acetone nail polish removers. I usual buy this brand to save some money.
Kayln D.
Pensacola, FL
I don’t know if there’s anything other to say outside of it’s acetine and it’s cheap!!! It’s the price point.
Madhurima C.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't anything else, this brand is my go to since i am in US. drys out my nails a bit...but a bit of cuticle oil & moisturiser brings back life to my fingers.
Joycelinee F.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is 100% acentone so you would think it performs the same as other brands that are acetone right? Well no I feel like it doesn’t perform as well as the onyx acetone. This one is not that good at removing acrylic and glitter polish and just really stubborn nail things that you would need acetone to remove instead of regular nail polish remover.
Gabby M.
Bridgewater
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love is nail polish remover. My nail polish comes off very easily. It is also cheap. I would definitely recommend this nail polish remover.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this nail polish remover. It’s a great product! It’s better than most other nail polish removers honestly and it’s easy to use with cotton balls of course. I will be getting this again.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.