BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Clair B.
Elgin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz Hands down best polish remover I have used. Plus its a great value. Win win. Will always purchase, use, and recommend this product. Thanks equate for the low-cost, superior-quality product, in beauty none the less!! 😍😘❤💅
Ruthellen M.
I love equate because this brand does it all! Equate is just as good as any other name brand on the market! This particular nail polish remover works fast and effectively. The only con is it dries my nails out so I do have to use a moisturizing coating on them after every use.
tasha w.
Pittsburgh
It help u to remove nail polish from my hand it a good product to use just to remove your nail yes this is a nice price I’m a first time use I wouldn’t mine using it again yes I would love to recommend this to other people
Blair P.
PIEDMONT, OK
This stuff is the only thing I buy. It’s harsh but it gets off polish and gel. It works fast and it’s cheap! Doesn’t get better than that!
Destiny W.
Oceanside
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves your nails feeling super dried out because the acetone and has a SUPER strong scent to it. Reccommend using outdoors. Glitter nails come off way easier with this !
K. O.
Defiance
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes the nail polish straight off of your nails, with little to no work. It is 100% acetone though, so it should.
Jordan M.
This is a high quality product at a low cost. Removes ALL nailpolish including gel manicures since it’s acetone! I buy this pretty much exclusively now since it’s such a good value.
Rachel C.
Denver
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used as nail polish remover my entire life it's my go-to for sure it has a terrible smell but then again what nail polish remover doesn't
valerie l.
salinas ca
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not very good . It takes almost more then half the bottle to get two nail polish off 3 fingers. It's not that great
Jessie C.
south mills north carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
This nail polish remover will get through the toughest glitter nail polish and is an absolute must for those who love to do their nails.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.