BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Lesly O.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
It does get the job done like most acetone nail polish removers. I usual buy this brand to save some money.
Kayln D.
Pensacola, FL
I don’t know if there’s anything other to say outside of it’s acetine and it’s cheap!!! It’s the price point.
Madhurima C.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't anything else, this brand is my go to since i am in US. drys out my nails a bit...but a bit of cuticle oil & moisturiser brings back life to my fingers.
Joycelinee F.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is 100% acentone so you would think it performs the same as other brands that are acetone right? Well no I feel like it doesn’t perform as well as the onyx acetone. This one is not that good at removing acrylic and glitter polish and just really stubborn nail things that you would need acetone to remove instead of regular nail polish remover.
Gabby M.
Bridgewater
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love is nail polish remover. My nail polish comes off very easily. It is also cheap. I would definitely recommend this nail polish remover.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this nail polish remover. It’s a great product! It’s better than most other nail polish removers honestly and it’s easy to use with cotton balls of course. I will be getting this again.
Hayley L.
Kaysville, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Thus product works so well and I use it all the time because I love painting my nails. I just wish that it smelt better or had some kind of scent. It’s so strong smelling it stinks up my whole house!
Ashley C.
Plymouth, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Works just as good as name brand and is usually a couple dollars cheaper. Pure acetone is the only way to go for removing glitter or gel polishes, or artificial nails.
Amber D.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome nail polish remover especially for the price. I find equate products to be very comparable to name brands.
Kayleigh H.
Poneto, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is quick and effective. It takes the product off my nails and skin. Its not super drying on my skin and lasts through a lot of uses.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.