BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Cassie W.
cleveland
Works very well to be Walmart brand! Smells is very strong, but definitely gets the job done! This is definitely my go to brand
Brooke C.
Easy to use. Doesn’t leave any residue on the nails after use. I use the Sally Hansen brand too so it’s a little bit of a tie.
Cynthia V.
Los Angeles
This product is amazing, makes taking nail polish off so easy. I will recommend this to everyone. Absolutely love this product
Nikki S.
Okahumpka
Love this! Dont need to use too much and it gets even the darkest colors off. I use a lot of black polish and never have issues
Jessalynn A.
Lincoln
I use this nail polish remover to remove my everyday polish as well as glitter polish. It removes glitter polish effortlessly.
Acie H.
Laurel
Works great and the price is even better! This is my go to nail polish remover! Better then a lot of the higher priced options!
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
Gets the job done every time I use the product. Very inexpensive product and I usually go through several bottles in a year.
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Great fingernail polish remover. Takes color off very easily. Even a gel polish. Purchase at Walmart & price point is great.
Lilianna P.
martindale tx
Great nail polish remover and comes off really quick, I use it when I'm in a rush and have to change colors fast! It's great!
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
It does the job, and it does it well. Not to mention it's cheap. The smell kind of sucks but doesn't all nail polish remover?
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.